[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> DON'T LECTURE ME OBI WAN > I SEE THROUGH THE LIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: obi ana.jpg (3 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
obi ana.jpg
3 KB, 284x178
> DON'T LECTURE ME OBI WAN
> I SEE THROUGH THE LIES OF THE JEDI. I DO NOT FEAR THE DARK SIDE AS YOU DO
> I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND SECURITY TO MY NEW EMPIRE !!
>>
YOUR NEW EMPIRE?
>>
>>64655533
DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU
>>
>>64655582
ANAKIN, MY ALLEGIANCE IS TO THE REPUBLIC, TO DEMOCRACY!
>>
>>64655709
I WILL LE DO WHAT I MUST XD

LOL YOU WILL TRY :^)

Aaaaaargghhhhg
>>
>>64655504
His acting was so bad in that scene
>>
File: starwars3_clip12.jpg (8 KB, 366x158) Image search: [Google]
starwars3_clip12.jpg
8 KB, 366x158
>>64656093
Not for a Jedi.
>>
>SURRENDER ANAKIN
>WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG
>IT DOESN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY
>>
I liked the movies
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1280x544
>It's over obi-wan! I have the low ground!
>>
File: J6XeQAB.jpg (11 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
J6XeQAB.jpg
11 KB, 367x202
>>64656400
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>You're breaking my heart

That was the best delivered line in the whole flick, Padme just literally didn't know what to say anymore before saying that, it got me a little tear up tbqhf
>>
>>64656247
For you.
>>
>>64656465
>flick
RotS is cinema you peasant. People will still be talking about it in thirty years from now on.
>>
>>64656588

The only reason I am replying to your shitposting is because you got dubs.

Check'em
>>
Why did Anakin use the force to break Padme's heart when he wanted to save her? Why was it never revealed earlier that Obi-wan and Anakin were brothers?

What dumb movies!!
>>
>people still unironically pretend to hate this film
It's still the second best and there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>64655504
>I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, FREEDOM, JUSTICE AND SECURITY
This is such a weird, implausible level of delusion. He literally found out that Sheev started a civil war and led both sides of it.
>>
>>64656671
You are being very disrespectful. Lower you tone when replaying to me.
>>
so padme was killed because either someone or something was transferring her life force to anakin to keep him alive. The question was who was doing that? Anakin? Sheev? The force itself?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.