[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whose death make you sadder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Leslie Vs Robin.jpg (184 KB, 1761x1013) Image search: [Google]
Leslie Vs Robin.jpg
184 KB, 1761x1013
Whose death make you sadder?
>>
>>64654087
well one of these guys died of natural causes in scottsdale and the other guy hung his fucking self
>>
>>64654087
My Grandfathers.
>>
>>64654087
Both hacks
>>
>>64654087
The one that wasn't comitted by a coward
>>
>>64654087

both stupid cunts, i hate them. Robby Williams always seemed like a depressed idiot
>>
>>64654087
Enrico Palazzo's dead?
>>
>>64654087

Why feel sad when he wanted to die?
It was a relief for him, or else he wouldn't have done it.
>>
Williams was just a "that guy" for me, so I didnt really care.

Leslie's death was sad, but when someone is over 80 its not really a "bad" thing. Thats just how things are. He lived a good live, r.i.p.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1024x683
>>64654087
Neilsen desu.

i imagine right before he died he looked into the eyes of whatever nurse or person that was taking care of him and said:

>"I just want to say, the whole worlds counting on you and good luck"

Then closed his eyes and slipped away.
>>
>>64654165
ayyyyy fine meme

Probably Nielsen desu, the naked gun movies had a much larger impact on my childhood than anything Robin Williams had done
>>
Ariels tits
>>
Leslie Nielsen

He was actually funny and didn't just ramble on really loudly in weird random voices to make you think he was funny.
>>
>>64654208
I like to imagine an overweight nurse with headphones on accidentally sat on his bed control switch and made it fold closed and spring open again as he died.
>>
Nielsen, never cared for Robbie Williams.
>>
File: 1402811710647.jpg (799 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1402811710647.jpg
799 KB, 1280x1280
>>64654219

2soon
>>
>>64654087
Everything Leslie Nielsen did was gold, even the David Zucker bad movies
But I'm watching The Crazy Ones and it's a masterpiece
>>
Definitely Nielson, his films are pretty rewatchable.
I only saw a handful of Williams films before he died and never enjoyed them beyond the occasional funny line, his comedy style was just stupid voices and clumsy dialogue.
>>
>>64654305
That's reserved for OJ when he gets into the prison infirmary after getting schanked.
>>
Who's that "literally who" on the left? Is this a meme where we act like we miss some nobody over robin Williams? Fuck that, Robin was awesome.
>>
>>64654849
Fuck off, underaged fag
>>
>>64654849
This desu
>>
>>64654849
god help me not to fall for this b8
>>
>>64654849
>>64654952
You know that you have to be over 18 to post on 4chan, right?
>>
>>64654087
Robin Williams made me sadder, but nielsens movies made me laugh hard, I was in tears I was laughing so hard during the baseball scene in naked Gun 1
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.