[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I can handle myself!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1450458129563.jpg (132 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
1450458129563.jpg
132 KB, 900x470
I think I can handle myself!
>>
File: shiggy.png (1 MB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
1 MB, 1166x849
>>
>>64652902
>women
>think
>>
I KNOW, THAT'S WHY I'M GIVIN' IT TO YA

that's actually decent dialogue and a good character moment for han. it implies he knows more about rey than we do, or at the very least cares enough about her to protect her. i also love his exchange with finn on the falcon, when finn is still cowering about the first order finding them and han is like "you got a bigger problem - women always find out the truth. always."
>>
>>64652972
I'm with you senpai
>>
Rey: smartass know-it-all retard
Han: actually intelligent person that has to look out for the smartass know-it-all retard by any and all means necessary for some ungodly terrible reason
>>
>>64652902

She must have smelled so bad by this point in the movie. All that sweating and running around in her filthy clothes in the desert.
>>
>>64653107

On a planet with very limited water resources, how often do you think she gets properly cleaned? I love Rey but her snatch probably reeks like the corpses of 1000 rotten fish. Always running, always sweating. You think maybe Kylo was thinking to himself when he was face to face with her "God, this bitch stinks!"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-03-50-03.png (889 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-03-50-03.png
889 KB, 1440x2560
THINK CAN I MYSELF HANFLE
>>
>>64653161
I always found it kind of weird that the protagonists of ANH jump in a trash compactor, Luke gets submerged in sewage, and no one complains about the smell for the rest of the movie
>>
>>64652922
kek
>>
File: bitchpls.jpg (676 KB, 900x1512) Image search: [Google]
bitchpls.jpg
676 KB, 900x1512
>>64652902
>>
>>64652902
Ok is it just me or were re-shoots painfully obvious at this part of the movie, like the lighting/background was inconsistent on some shots of Han's face, like they obviously had to re-film it after Ford broke his leg
>>
>>64654196
nah he broke his leg on a soundstage, this is clearly in the woods, unless that's all sets/bluescreen in the background
>>
>>64652972
Totally agree m9
>>
>>64654422
Well, where he broke his leg is kind of irrelevant, all it means is that they had to move the filming of all his scenes/re-shoots to later on in the production, so to me it felt really obvious that some of the shots in this particular scene were from later in the production.

Even if they filmed this particular scene first, re-shoots may have had to be done for various reasons.

Also. I'm thinking that perhaps the reason the CGI isn't very good in the Kanjiclub scene is because they shot that way later and didn't have time to work on the CGI. I mean, Snoke and Maz Kanata only had about 1-2 months of work put into them
>>
>>64652902
MARY SUE
A
R
Y

S
U
E
>>
>>64652972
See, the 'I can handle myself' line on its own sounds dumb as fuck, but when I saw the movie after seeing that forced meme on here so much it's not bad dialogue at all. Han shuts her down completely on that dumbass comment.
>>
>>64652902
>male writers making female characters say this

Fucking faggots
>>
>>64654829
>implying it's not something leia would have said

gg m8
>>
>>64653922
fucking kek'd
>>
>>64654858
The most she said was "someone's gotta save our skins", and whenever she acted like a know it all it was deliberately to piss off Han.
>>
>>64654550
are you serious? that's nothing time! can we reasonably expect the next one to be any good, considering it at least is just as rushed?
>>
>>64652972
The movie had good dialogue for the most part, actually. Particularly between Han and Leia, which said everything about the status of their relationship without flat-out stating it.
>>
>>64655008

Are you subtly trolling? Han and Leia DID flat out state the status of their relationship.
>>
>>64653335

They stopped by the Death Star dry cleaners, which was galaxy famous for drying completely wet clothes in 5 minutes.
>>
File: 9789788.jpg (14 KB, 179x245) Image search: [Google]
9789788.jpg
14 KB, 179x245
>>
>>64655091
>Han Solo: You changed your hair!
>Leia: Same jacket!
>Han Solo: No. Different jacket.
Later on Leia talks about missing him, but the way it's revealed is more subtle than something Lucas would ever write.
>>
>>64654913
Yeah, they spent forever "finalising" the looks of Snoke and Maz, and only figured out what the hell they were supposed to look like in OCTOBER 2015, leaving them 0 time to actually render the damn CGI
>>
>wear armor
>even a girl with a handgun can kill many of them
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.