[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST fucking awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
/tv/ is the worst fucking board in the history of the universe. Why can't I stop coming here?
>>
Because your life is otherwise meaningless?
>>
File: 1452060794372.jpg (18 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1452060794372.jpg
18 KB, 600x401
>>64652260
That goes for everyone on the planet. Don't you read Kierkegaard?

Give me something specific. I can't be the only one who thinks that I am somehow being manipulated into wasting a sizable portion of my life dwelling in a veritable sea of idiocy.
>>
>>64652246
You've answered your own question.
>>
File: 1452225674991.png (137 KB, 301x312) Image search: [Google]
1452225674991.png
137 KB, 301x312
>>64652246
Because you love how trashy this board is.
>BLACKED
>hey mister, my little girl friends want.....
>BRAVO (name of director)
>JUST
>Bane?
>pepe gets mad when music plays during a movie or some kind of common scene
>reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit
>It's (current year)!
>What did he mean by this?
>HOL UP
>cuck
>>
>>64652976
this. it's a step up from r9k when r9k gets too shitty.
>>
>>64652246
I don't know mate. I'm in my mid 30s now, its Saturday morning. Surely there is more to life than this. I don't even have hobbies any more.
>>
>>64652246
Because it's great. Sitting on the outside is fun, jumping into the shitposting is fun. I also find some good movies every now and again. I would never have expanded my taste if it weren't for this place.

Really, whats not to love?
>>
>>64653068
I like this guys attitude.

Plus it's just memetastic. I was getting super annoyed by the amount of Star Wars prequel threads we've been having but now I'm learning to embrace the shittiness. You'll still run into people who love your favorite movies and favorite episodes, and you'll still have people who hate the shit out of them. It's just a nice, mostly unbiased community, mostly because of the anonymity.

It still pisses me the fuck off, but I love it.

Also most boards are way worse somehow
>>
>>64652976

don't forget sheev
>>
>>64652246
because you belong here
>>
>>64653142
I don't know. Meme wasn't even a word when I was a kid, so the whole shit with Gillen/Fraser/Letojoker/whatdoeshemeanbywhateverthefuck/etc. doesn't so much go over my head as it just fucking irritates me.

People aggravated by the exorbitant amount of Star Wars horseshit seem to have very short memories. It's always 50% flavor of the month, 30% 'memes' (how I hate that fucking word and everything it stands for), and the rest legit conversations on quality celluloid or rec threads that inevitably turn to shit when they reach a certain post count and the fucking dummies come to see what the fuss is about and shit it all up.

I know nothing's going to change, but I'm drunk and irritated and felt like bitching. Be nice if we could fix this place, because anyone who thinks it isn't broken is obviously part of the problem.
>>
>>64653533
>because anyone who thinks it isn't broken is obviously part of the problem
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Go to fucking reddit.
>drunk and posting on 4chan
Holy fuck, kill yourself.
>>
>>64652976
These are the reasons I keep coming here pham
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.