[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>RECORD SCRATCH >FREEZE FRAME >Voice over >Piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1452170029122.jpg (40 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
1452170029122.jpg
40 KB, 651x386
>RECORD SCRATCH
>FREEZE FRAME
>Voice over
>Piece of trivia
>*REWIND EFFECT*
>Nostalgia moment
Who thought this was a good idea for cinema?
>>
People who wanted to make money and not live with their parents for the rest of their lives.
>>
i can't remember if scorsese did it first or just popularized it. either way, it wasn't good then.

>>64652223
just what the nigger are you getting at here?
>>
>>64652223
enjoy all that debt because the joos convinced you that you need to buy a house
>>
>>64652267
They had an idea and it took off is what he means. It's easy to cast judgement while you waste your life trying nothing.
>>
>>64652204
Wasn't that only used for a short period of time? Movies go through awkward phases too. A lot of stupid shit used to be popular.
>>
>>64652275
enjoy waking up one afternoon to find no one there to make you lunch then sneaking into a bedroom to a bad smell and a stiff corpse of the last and only person who ever gave a fuck about you, then being too socially crippled to do anything about it for days as the smell seeps under your own barricaded door while you shove more dirty socks under the gap to pretend your world isn't crashing down on your head
>>
>>64652328
>record scratch
>freeze frame
Did you know people who write out walls of text are usually projecting?
>REWIND EFFECT
>I remember when my mom would project for me as a kid
>>
>>64652328
>>64652361
Literally BTFO out
>>
>>64652361
>>64652443
I live over 400 miles away from my parents and have for over 10 years. Have fun making memes while the police bust down the door after the neighbors start complaining.
>>
>>64652876
You reek of depression.
>>
>>64653137
He who smelt it dealt it.
>>
autist who "lives on his own" thread?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.