[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it called when you re-JUST yourself after successfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Ben Affleck (2).jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Ben Affleck (2).jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>get an oscar for writing a decent screenplay with your best friend
>become highly paid popular blockbuster actor but acting is wooden and role choices left to be desired
>backlash happens and become a target for ridicule

>try to get legitimacy back by focusing on directing career
>make a series of 70s thrillers throwbacks, culminating in an oscar win and winning back the love of the masses
>meanwhile act with talented filmmakers like Fincher and Malick delivering appropriate performances
>dedicate this comeback to loving wife

>turns out to be cheating on her with the fucking nanny, divorce
>suspected of involvments in religious bombings
>next directing effort's release is getting buried
>now stuck back into dumb capeshit for at least three pictures and internet nerds hate him, got fat "bulking"
>>
JU2T
>>
>>64651558
>backlash happens and become a target for ridicule
what was this "blacklash" you are talking about
>>
>>64651597
JUST2JUST
>>
>suspected of involvments in religious bombings
I assume this is a joke, but maybe I'm misinformed
Agreed though, there's some readJUSTing going on here
>>
>>64651558
>cheated on his wife

seriously? weird considering his character in gone girl
>>
File: Ben Affleck (1).jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
Ben Affleck (1).jpg
151 KB, 711x711
>>64651820
>In 2001, Affleck starred in Michael Bay's war film Pearl Harbor. The film opened to a negative reception,[126][127]

>In 2003, Affleck was the subject of much media attention due to his relationship with Jennifer Lopez, with the actor himself remarking that it filled him with a sense of "dread ... People are going to grow weary of this."[138] By the end of the year, Affleck had become, in the words of GQ, the "world's most over-exposed actor."[139] His newfound tabloid notoriety coincided with a series of poorly received films.

>At this point, the quality of scripts offered to Affleck "was just getting worse and worse" and he decided to take a career break: "I was a little bit exhausted of myself and my life, so I wanted to try to control it or manage it."[116][160] The Los Angeles Times published a piece on the downfall of Affleck's career in late 2004: "While the critics see Affleck as a big pinata and the tabloids see him as a reader magnet, few industry professionals seem to be gloating over Affleck's travails."
>>
>>64651558
Don't forget how he fucked his face up, OP.
>>
>>64651597
JUSTO FIRST JUST: PART 2
>>
I always knew, that deep down, Jennifer Garner is a boring evil bitch, Bennyboy is just now unJUSTing his life.
Give him time,
>>
>>64652136
Jen is a sweetheart
>>
>>64651558
One footlong too many.
>>
File: Jonah Hill (1).jpg (44 KB, 600x474) Image search: [Google]
Jonah Hill (1).jpg
44 KB, 600x474
>>64652613
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.