[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From my point of view, this is the best 2015 movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: dope.jpg (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dope.jpg
84 KB, 512x512
From my point of view, this is the best 2015 movie
>>
from my point of view you're a clueless twat.
>>
>Not that movie where theres a killer bear and Billy bob thorton has to save the day?
>>
Is this a thread where we praise dog shit movies?
>>
>>64651297
From my point of view, you're a cuck
>>
>>64651278
>dope
>is actually whack

How can they keep getting away with this!
>>
>>64651278
From my point of view the Jedi are evil!
>>
there's non-white people in it so /tv will endlessly shit on you, but I liked this movie m8, a lot of tropes but some originality in style 7.5/10
>>
>>64651278
Yeah I liked it a lot. The Asap Rocky scenes were really funny too.
>>
>>64651278
Lmfao, why? I'm black and almost gave up on YIFY when he posted this shit.
>>
>>64651487
desu, this.

Probably one of the only movies which my normie friends put on which I enjoyed.

Would actually recommend.
>>
>>64651278
Shit was dope :)
>>
>>64651478
you stupid faggot you ruined the joke
>>
>>64651312

Bad Santa 2?
>>
>be me a couple months ago
>never browse reddit
>come to 4chan all the time
>get annoyed with all the faggots repeating the "le reddit" meme
>finally end up on reddit
>browse it more and more
>come back here
>find out that everyone was actually redditors all along

from my point of view, i am now a faggot.
>>
From my point of view this is the second best movie of 2015

Turkish cunny on a beach, while Cliff Martinez-like electronic music is busting
>>
>>64651512
>it's a white person pretends to be black episode
>>
File: The Assassin.jpg (313 KB, 1076x1500) Image search: [Google]
The Assassin.jpg
313 KB, 1076x1500
I enjoyed it because of how fucking ludicrous and unrealistic and misguided the entire plot is. "Hey black kids in the ghetto! You too can achieve your dreams, even if it's through blackmail, violence, and drug dealing!"

Pic related was my favorite of the year, personally. Can this be a top 10 2015 thread? I'll post mine if you post yours desu
>>
File: mustang.jpg (23 KB, 704x288) Image search: [Google]
mustang.jpg
23 KB, 704x288
>>64651572
forgot the image. silly me
>>
First half was pretty good. The characters and setting were charming. Fell apart as the story developed.
>>
>>64651596
>favorite of the year
>Plebassin

/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
>>64651638
how is the Assassin a pleb movie? i'm pretty sure your average moviegoer would either fall asleep or leave in the first half hour
>>
File: Anno.png (273 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
Anno.png
273 KB, 624x480
>>64651658
My point exactly.

>DUDE IT'S CALLED THE ASSASSIN
>LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS
>LOL CUT TO BLOOD

>The Assassin.
>>
>>64651578
well family im actually brown. so we're both right
>>
There are few tropes I hate more then "Character's wacky/insane experiences in the story used as the basis for his/her college application letter at the end." It's the laziest framing device possible for a young adult story.

The rest of it was fine though. At the very least all the acting from the leads was goddamn fantastic, I'm glad the lead is going to be in that new Baz Luhrmann Netflix show.
>>
>>64651278

Then you are truly cucked.
>>
>>64651686
and in what way is that pleb? i don't actually put any stock in the pleb/patrician dichotomy but generally when referring to a movie as "pleb" you're trying to say that it's lacking in artistic value or depth, and has wide commercial appeal. none of that applies to the Assassin - it's gorgeous and atmospheric, with intentionally ambiguous characters that can be interpreted in any number of ways.
>>
>>64651596
>Can this be a top 10 2015 thread?
Easy for me, because I haven't seen many movies this year.

1. Dope
2. Mustang
3. Kung Fury
4. Youth
5. Lobster
>>
>>64651278

nigger
>>
>>64651596
>ghetto
>Inglewood
Lrn2ghetto
>>
>>64651568
underrated
>>
>>64651780
You pretty much just said it's boring because it's meant to be.

Sure it looks nice, so does a picture of Iceland, doesn't mean it's a good photo though.
>>
File: file.png (482 KB, 683x440) Image search: [Google]
file.png
482 KB, 683x440
>>64651799
i thought Kung Fury was terrible - only joke that i laughed at was Hitler shooting up the police office through the phone. the Hackermann shit was mildly amusing too, i guess, but most of the rest of it was painfully juvenile, seth macfarlane-tier. should've just left it at the trailer.

>>64651856
sorry i'm not versed in negroid culture

>>64651867
it's SLOW because it's meant to be. you might find it boring, but i didn't.
>>
>>64651888
Was that picture meant to prove something? I was just joking about the pleb thing, you know 4chan jokes.

But jesus. Are you an actual real life Plebian?
>>
>>64651911
i was replying to the other guy who posted his top 5, because read >>64651596
>>
>>64651922
I noticed you didn't answer the question.
>>
>Even though I live in a tough area, I'm devoted to not act like a gang banger and actually study and shit
>Wait
>Lemme move dem bricks real quick
What's the point of this movie?
>>
>>64651955
it wasn't meant to prove anything, and i already told you i don't really think the terms pleb and patrician really mean anything. assessing quality based on popularity is bogus as fuck. i'll admit, though, that i do wish i was able to watch a lot of the foreign movies and movies with smaller releases that come out; unfortunately i live in Maine. I have to drive 2 and a half - 3 hours to see stuff like White God and Hard to Be a God, and my internet isn't fast enough to maintain a high enough seeding ratio for any private tracker.
>>
Okay I'll post my top 7 shows of 2015 too.

1. Rick and Morty
2. Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell
3. The Knick
4. Mr Robot
5. Fargo
6. Gravity Falls
7. True Detective
>>
>>64652065
>my internet isn't fast enough to maintain a high enough seeding ratio for any private tracker
Ill help you out, pleb.

Most private trackers you don't have to actually seed to download. They have a bonus point system which can allow you to 'buy' upload credit just by downloading and having it seed (no one downloading).

i.e. you can download movies no one wants to watch seed them for ever with no one downloading them but still get credit. It takes longer, but there is literally no excuse for being a plebian.
>>
>>64652139
>Gravity Falls
TUMBLR GO
TUMBLR GO
YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL YOU'RE NOT SNOW
>>
>>64652139
>no Leftovers
>no Homeland
>no Last Kingdom
>unironically liking TD szn 2

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.