[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
.....Never mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 547367.png (546 KB, 855x359) Image search: [Google]
547367.png
546 KB, 855x359
.....Never mind
>>
>>64650915

JUST
>>
Oh well
>>
>>64650915
>that hair
>>
HHAAALLLLOOOOO
>>
I was surprised when I found out this wasn't Johnny Depp
>>
You cringe, you lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8
>>
>>64651320
EIFFEL STUPID
>>
File: Kaneda_large_8728.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Kaneda_large_8728.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
>>
Where did they get these lyrics
>>
HEY HO
>>
>>64651403
Canada
>>
Why would a pirate wear plate armor?

You gonna sink fool.
>>
>>64651320
I'm unironically beginning to enjoy it at this stage
>>
>>64651465
I like the way it sounds, but it's so random and out of place.
>>
movie became shit the minute they found the natives or whatever they were called

also what was the fucking point of this scene? just taking a shit on kurt cobains memory? it doesnt fit the rest of the movie at all
>>
>>64650948
it just comes off right?
>>
>>64651465
No you're not
>>
>>64651428
>makers of this turd
>caring about accuracy in any way
besides i think he can fly
>>
>>64651594
I've literally been replaying it for the last 15 minutes
>>
>>64651428
Seen a lot of water in that video?
>>
>>64650915

>1:01

D R O P P E D
>>
>>64651662
What youre probably enjoying is huge jacked mans extremely masculine cover of this song, but the whole context of the scene is pants on head retarded and impossible to enjoy
>>
>>64651746
Of course, but that is to be expected. The tune itself is growing on me. The only part that I find genuinely annoying now is that squeaky albino thing which has a few lines.
>>
>>64651320
Mostly perplexed. Does the rest of the film have dated yet more contemporary pop culture references?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.