[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How not to act: the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>How not to act: the movie
>>
No one in this movie was a real human being
>>
>>64650817
>le wacky genius black science wiz
>>
This decade will be defined by protagonists that are sarcastic in the face of danger. No tension allowed.
>>
>>64650794
what a shitty boring movie
>>
>>64650892
The revenant just ended that
>>
Why are there not any fucking Russians in this movie. They had the first man in space.

But for some mysterious reason, in space the future american propagandists just want to act like Russia isn't around. The truth could be quite the opposite.
>>
>>64650892
Gravity had that and it sucked dick
>>
>>64650970
that faggy dude who did a somersault in the ship with droplets of water was russian or something.

this movie was cringeworthy upon first watch due to the reddit overload, but on upon rewatch i skipped all of matt damon's scenes and it wasn't bad. cool science stuff with JPL and everyone working around the clock. love this stuff. like apollo 13.
>>
>>64651104
I wished the whole movie had focused more on Matt Damon and his ways of sorting things out. The movie probably would have just benefited from being less schizo and settling on having a clear story to tell effectively. Didn't feel like there was a logic or method to how much screentime Matt was getting compared to the NASA guys in different parts of the movie.
>>
>>64651104

Matt Damon ranged from actually being funny sometimes to overdoing it and just coming off as obnoxious and arrogant.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.