[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Are there any movies that feature a feminist realizing she was wrong and turn around for a homely life?
>>
I don't think cinema has quite reached that level of fantasy yet.
>>
File: 1451488442747.jpg (67 KB, 721x725) Image search: [Google]
1451488442747.jpg
67 KB, 721x725
>>64649741
>fantasy
>>
>>64649720
There's that show Married with Children if you feel like watching Jerry Springer: The Sitcom
>>
It's a shame she's finished, I miss seeing her in movies. She was in Inception but that was 6 years ago. And she's in X-Men but only for about 5 minutes.
>>
File: sterile cuckoo.jpg (462 KB, 1000x1252) Image search: [Google]
sterile cuckoo.jpg
462 KB, 1000x1252
>>64649720
>>
>>64649776
>this show couldn't be made today
Feels bad 2bh
>>
Does Dogvill trilogy count
>>
>>64649741

Fantasy? It happens ALL THE TIME in real-life.

Usually when a woman turns 30.
>>
>>64649720
Art is inherently leftist. Conservatives lack imagination and aren't creative enough to make good films. At best their films are cheap propaganda.
>>
>>64650492

>Art is inherently leftist.

Oh, this is rich.

No, Leftists just more frequently co-opt art to serve as propaganda.
See: The entire film-industry.
>>
>>64650540
Art is about change, evolution and revolutions. Conservatives are against this. Conservative films tend to be bland and not very challenging.

>No, Leftists just more frequently co-opt art to serve as propaganda.
If you wish you can call all art propaganda.
>>
>>64650630
>If you wish you can call all art propaganda.
You can say a lot of things but that doesn't make them true.
>>
>>64649720
Zardoz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXXSRVSQeTw

Funny enough, most conservatives would call it hippie bullshit.
>>
>>64650630

>Art is about change, evolution and revolutions.
You have an excruciatingly limited idea of what "art" is, like the typical pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>64650630

>Art is about change, evolution and revolutions. Conservatives are against this.

Yed, because Conservatives never try to change or alter anything, right?
>>
>>64650783
Exactly.

>1. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.
>>
>>64650826
>it's a retard taking the labels of movements literally episode
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.