[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we apologize to Lucas.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 212353246.jpg (161 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
212353246.jpg
161 KB, 618x412
ITT we apologize to Lucas.
>>
>Tfw I've never insulted Georgie

Feels super, man.

>All the kucks who crucified him
>>
DEAR
>>
>>64648496
This
>>
>>64648504
>>64648496
>>64648472

hey what's up reddit long time no talk
>>
LUCAS
>>
>>64648504
KEK
>>
>>64648496
You didn't insult him because you're not a child.
He is a writer and director so his works are open to criticism.
>>
YOU
>>
Sorry George

I believed those Red Letter plebs

How could I have been so blind?
>>
THE PREQUELS STILL SUCK
>>
>>64648472
Come Back
>>
He should apologize to us. Selling Lucasfilms was a mistake.
>>
>>64648472

sorry you shat out three terrible prequel movies then jewed out to the Mouse for a fat paycheque, you neckbearded kike
>>
st george lucas > rabbi jew jew abrams
>>
>>64648579
At least they had an artistic and consistent vision. TFA is capeshit.
>>
>>64648472
lucas, i am sorry
>>
you'd think you could put a lid on it for $4B
>>
>>64648663
His ego and his need to constantly be in control is so astronomical even his $2 billion cash payout and $4 billion worth of stocks can't shut him up
>>
>>64648663
>Gungas
>Hothe
>>
>>64648472
I'm sorry Boyega.
>>
>>64648472

i literally want to crack his fat jew skull in with a baseball bat
>>
File: 1341345.jpg (30 KB, 420x240) Image search: [Google]
1341345.jpg
30 KB, 420x240
I just rewatched the prequels today. I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. So much in fact that it's making me dislike TFA more and more as I realize how soulless of a carbon copy of your genius it was.

I am truly sorry, George.
>>
>>64648610
I never said TFA was good wither but I am not going to lie to myself and say the prequels were good. The only thing going for them was originality but shitty and stale acting make them hard to bare.
>>
>>64648610
>TFA is capeshit.
That's EXACTLY what it was. It has been bothering me since I saw it, something was wrong I just couldn't put my finger on it. It was just like watching the latest shit out marvel movie. It's capeshit...dammit JJ you had one job.
>>
>>64648721
He's not a jew.
>>
>>64648534
>Do I fit in yet?
>>
>>64648472

The only thing he's done that would make me hate him is that he utterly refuses to let anyone get a cleaned up HD copy of the unaltered original trilogy. Even if he thinks that the special editions are the best version he could've added them as bonus content on the bluray. At this point it's just a dick move by a bitter old man.

No one cares what anyone thinks of the prequels.
>>
>>64648892
>There will only be one. And it won't be what I would call the 'rough cut,' it'll be the 'final cut.' The other one will be some sort of interesting artifact that people will look at and say, 'There was an earlier draft of this.' The same thing happens with plays and earlier drafts of books. In essence, films never get finished, they get abandoned. At some point, you're dragged off the picture kicking and screaming while somebody says, 'Okay, it's done.' That isn't really the way it should work. Occasionally, [you can] go back and get your cut of the video out there, which I did on both American Graffiti and THX-1138; that's the place where it will live forever. So what ends up being important in my mind is what the DVD version is going to look like, because that's what everybody is going to remember. The other versions will disappear. Even the 35 million tapes of Star Wars out there won't last more than 30 or 40 years. A hundred years from now, the only version of the movie that anyone will remember will be the DVD version [of the Special Edition], and you'll be able to project it on a 20' by 40' screen with perfect quality. I think it's the director's prerogative, not the studio's to go back and reinvent a movie.

Ignoring that he was clearly full of shit about having one last version, this was the plan all along.
>>
i hope lucas dies a terrible painful death
>>
I can't believe /tv/ is so contrarian that they would defend George Lucas.
>>
>>64648815

Lucas was born and raised in Modesto, California, the son of Dorothy Ellinore Lucas (née Bomberger)

>Bomberger
>>
File: neck.jpg (91 KB, 412x594) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
91 KB, 412x594
>apologizing to the bullfrog jew
>>
IN MY OPINION
>>
>>64649127
You need new stand-up material, Brian Posehn.
>>
>>64649160
Not a jew. He associates with Juden, but you catch it by osmosis.
>>
>>64649288
*can't catch
>>
>>64648892
>hd
>unaltered

you dumb fuck
>>
>>64648472
No. I believe that Jar Jar theory about him being a Sith lord. I don't think it would have made the prequels that much better but they would have made more sense. I'll never respect a director who caves to social pressure.
>>
>>64648472
listen Lucas is a great writer and a shitty director. that's all there is to it. He has great concepts but constantly failed to realize them in an effective way on screen.
>>
>>64649358
>Great writer
>I hate sand
Friendly reminder that Lucas was adamant about not using Ford's "I know" ad-lib until test audiences loved it.
>>
>>64649091
What an absolute fuck. Yeah George you stupid fuck, I'd rather have the version where the original scene is covered for like 3 seconds by low res CGI dinosaur asshole.
>>
File: Watto.jpg (99 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
Watto.jpg
99 KB, 1440x1080
>>64649213
>implying that a jew would bring this image out into the world
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.