[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they will show us Luke at his full power? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 27
File: NE5vzsovEubO8c_3_b.jpg (51 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NE5vzsovEubO8c_3_b.jpg
51 KB, 600x316
Do you think they will show us Luke at his full power?
Do you think it will be as powerful (or even more) that EU Grand Master Luke?
What are your expectations?
>>
>>64645945
Grand Master Luke is basically God tier. Movie Luke better be as close to that as possible.
>>
Power levels are a Dark Side myth
>>
>luke will die in episode IX

;_;
>>
>>64645945
He needs to be the most powerful force user ever shown. better thank yoda and sheev.
>>
File: 7-Luke.jpg (682 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
7-Luke.jpg
682 KB, 1200x900
>>64646099
Say it aint so.
>>
>>64646116
This. And episode VIII should be called "Revenge of the Skywalkers"
>>
>>64646148
Search your feelings. You know it to be jew.
>>
File: markhamill-tfa1.jpg (73 KB, 767x970) Image search: [Google]
markhamill-tfa1.jpg
73 KB, 767x970
With a body like that? I bloody well hope so.
>>
They already have shown impressive force skills as stoping a blast and pull people as if they were objetcs. And these skills came from an untrained dark side beginner.

It isnt hard to imagine that they want to surprise us with amazing force abilities. And now its pretty obvious that Luke should be the most powerful jedi ever. Do the math
>>
>>64646116
No.

The whole series has been showing the power of the force declining over time. Luke may well be the last person alive to ever train under a Jedi master, and he got like a couple days of lightsaber instruction from Obi-Wan and a few months of zen nonsense with Yoda. The basic knowledge of how to do the kind of shit from the prequels has been lost.

There's definitely a LoTR "magic is leaving the world" kind of thing going on with the Star Wars setting.
>>
>>64645945
is he going to kill ren? or isnt he worth his time?

is snoke going to be his main rival?

will luke use his green and blue lightsabres now?
>>
File: 1337824872381.png (404 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1337824872381.png
404 KB, 631x627
>Yfw Luke lifts the Millennium Falcon out of the water while training Rey
>>
>>64646375
and then a baby chewbacca and a baby yoda jump out of the trees onto them and say goo goo gag ga my nigga whats up in the hizzy ima splat yo shat nicca
>>
File: 98198.jpg (76 KB, 300x470) Image search: [Google]
98198.jpg
76 KB, 300x470
>>64646375
> yfw Snoke brings Solo back from the dead but evil
>>
>>64646116
Not sure how they would show this. And what if they did? There'd be no point to the movie.
How could he reasonably be that powerful, anyway? Why not just defeat Kylo and the First Order, then? It wouldn't be that hard considering Kylo was beaten by a neophyte force user.
>>
>>64645945
He's gonna move a space ship with his mind. It'd be a good rhyme.

I'm having trouble thinking of anything new I'd be okay with Luke doing, just because new force powers always sound terrible. The Kylo Ren mind reading and 'freezing' work because they're just developments of what we've seen in the OT. I'm not sure how else you could develop anything else.

Maybe there'll be another element like the lightning. A scene with someone pissing off Luke and him using a flamethrower palm has a 99% of being terrible. Levitating seems possible but again I just can't image old Luke doing it and it not looking goofy.

Maybe he can put his fingers like how he does the mind trick and project this sort of invisible telekinetic barrier that stops a lightsaber? Maybe using two fingers from his bare hand to stop a lightsaber like in my animu?

The force is basically telekinesis, lightning, occasional super human strength or agility, precognitive reflex and visions of other points in space and time in the OT. I'm not sure what new you can do that isn't based in any of those categories.
>>
There was a rumor, maybe it was a leak from an earlier draft, where Luke vanished and went into hiding not because he fucked up training Kylo Ren, but because he became so fucking powerful he couldn't control the force anymore and was a danger to those around him.

I liked that idea better. Maybe they'll explore it in the next film.

Keep in mind, Abrams is monkeying the original trilogy. So the second film, as a second act, should be much darker, as was ESB.
>>
>>64645945
Who makes him a grand master?
>>
>>64646371
>kills snoke instantly
>on the verge of killing kylo and fully turning before rey stops him
>gets captured by benicio del thrawn in the last 10 minutes so they can study the power of the force
I'm secretly hoping this is what happens
>>
>>64646321
>There's definitely a LoTR "magic is leaving the world" kind of thing going on with the Star Wars setting.
I'd agree with you, except haven't they done this between each trilogy? Each time we come back the force is just a long-lost legend that no one believes.
>>
>>64646565
>but because he became so fucking powerful he couldn't control the force anymore and was a danger to those around him.

I honestly laughed out loud reading this. Fuck that's stupid.
>>
>>64646565
Luke probably just went off to find the first Jedi temple to see what the basic tenants are after Kylo rekt his school.

Another idea I heard similar to what you said was that Luke was so pissed at Kylo he had to take a break from the galaxy because he was facing his own dark side.
>>
>>64645945
>estranged dad chopped off his arm
>estranged sister made out with him

What will his estranged daughter do to him?
>>
File: WHAT.jpg (34 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.jpg
34 KB, 450x337
>>64646436
>yfw Han Solo appears as a force ghost to Rey
>>
>>64646321
I want luke showing wisdom and immense power. not flipping around and shit like that
>>
1. He needs to do shit that doesn't demean or go against the points of the original trilogy - he brought balance to the force and faced and defeated his father and the emperor

2. He needs screen time that is dignified and respects the hero of the original trilogy. He is built up as someone of huge importance in TFA, give him a lot of fucking screen time please
>>
>>64646659
have a black lover
>>
Is it true that Mark wanted Luke to go to the dark side?
>>
>>64646321
>The basic knowledge of how to do the kind of shit from the prequels has been lost.
Except Rey already did shit from the prequels.
>>
He mastered both the high ground and the spinning
>>
>>64646458
I hope they come up with a good reason for him isolating himself. obviously he wasn't at the temple when everything went down. He could kill Kylo just by looking at him but that's not lukes nature. It also says in TFA novel that snoke is afraid of luke.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1166x849
>>64646152
A Skywalker Sound
>yfw Luke gets Rey killed
>>
>>64646800
>He could kill Kylo just by looking at him but that's not lukes nature.
Unless you're Luke, or the guy writing the movie, you don't really know/get to decide what his nature is.

>It also says in TFA novel that snoke is afraid of luke.
Yawn. Not part of the movie so I don't care.

>I hope they come up with a good reason for him isolating himself.
Here we agree. Who knows? Maybe moved his jedi school to that planet and was training more jedi to fight the order. I hope it's something like that.
>>
>>64646569
He does
>>
>>64645945
Jedis learn restraint of their power or they shall be consumed by it
>>
File: 1333689155296.jpg (142 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1333689155296.jpg
142 KB, 500x425
>>64646800
Imagine him spinning in the highground
>>
>>64646850
the guy who wrote the book didnt invent luke and old trilogy luke wouldn't do that. It stands to reason that older wiser luke wouldnt do that either.
>>
I don't think they're going to add anime battles to this
>>
Hopefully he lost his power. They need to fuck right off with reddit fan fiction shit. He was never trained properly and would have been killed by the emporer if daddy didn't save him. Luke was never that powerful
>>
>>64646850
Snoke is afraid of luke. It should have been made more obvious in the movie. You know it to be true.
>>
>>64647017
Luke was extremely powerful just not trained to anywhere near the extent of the prequel jedi
>>
>vader beat him
>emporer beat him
>but he shot a missile into a hole once

Why is he the most powerful jedi ever again?
>>
>>64647017
Pretty sure he's been talking to Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin. If Obi-Wan can talk to Rey through a lightsaber, Luke is definitely seeing ghosts.
>>
>>64647127

Based on what besides eu fanfiction? He sure as hell wasn't powerful in the movies
>>
>>64645945
I'm hoping he will kill Kylo, and then go on to found a new Jedi Order that doesn't get wiped out.
If he ends up dying like a bitch, I will be sore in the buttocks.
>>
>>64647180
He is the only one left
>>
File: markhamburger.jpg (79 KB, 395x594) Image search: [Google]
markhamburger.jpg
79 KB, 395x594
>>64646248
Man... how did he go from this to that?
The dude looks like a champion now.
>>
>>64647253
Kylo won't die, you can see his progression to the light side coming from a mile away. Hell I think at this point it's more likely that rey will go dark than kylo not go light
>>
>>64647180
There are other force sensitives, but Luke is the only person that we know of who is still alive who had some training in the Jedi ways.
Well, Kylo might have at first, but then he turned to the cuck side.
>>
>>64646198
>>64646099
No, that will not happen.

Hamill has the potential to play Luke Skywalker for at least another 15 years. He's going to be Star Wars X, XI, and XII.
>>
>>64647338
Maybe, though I wonder how he will explain to his mother why he killed Han?
>>
File: yoda death.png (172 KB, 564x339) Image search: [Google]
yoda death.png
172 KB, 564x339
>>64645945
>>64646099

>Luke tells Rey to come back to complete her training
>Rey comes back to Luke in IX
>Luke tells her that her training is complete while on his deathbed
>>
>>64647382
He knows Chewbacca is his real dad
>>
>>64647309

He unfucked his shit familia
>>
>>64647309
JJ sic'd some personal trainers on him and gave him a strict diet/workout routine.
>>
It's the beard
>>
>>64646558

He can concentrate on someone and they start to die
>>
>>64647468
That'd happen if Disney were going to stop at 9 Films, that is certainly not going to be the case.

Mark Hamill will always be the central lead in Star Wars, and Hamill loves the role. Disney loves money. Luke dies when Hamill officially retires from acting.
>>
Honestly? I expect him to be given next to no screen time, job to Snoke and then die leaving Rey to clean up. JJ already removed Luke from episode 7 because was afraid that Luke would upstage the rest of his new cast, that's something that will continue. He'll give Rey a peptalk about how she's the chosen one and then lamely die for cheap drama so that episode 9 can be ALL ABOUT REY.
>>
>>64647382
How did ani explain killing all the younglings to luke or blowing up alderaan to leia
>>
>>64647572
They killed Han off, who is arguably more marketable than Luke. You're kidding yourself if you think Luke is safe. Kasdan and JJ want SW to be all about their new disney princess.
>>
>>64645945
"you got anything to eat i cant grow shit on this rock"
>>
>>64647180

Luke shat on vader the second time, after training for like a month
>>
>>64646558
He can heal himself with the Force?
>>
what if people start getting lifted from their seats in the theater because of his power?
>>
I wanted to scream FUCK YOU during that last scene, just like Patton Oswalt's but about his brother at Jerry Maguire
>>
>>64647646

They killed Han because Ford is god damned old.
>>
>>64647624
I just knew someone was going to say that...
Well, I don't think Vader, after turning on Palpatine, had time to sit and tell Luke about all of his misdeeds.
In this case, Kylo may have a chance to redeem himself more fully than Vader got to.
>>
>>64647664
it wasn't even subtle that vader didn't want to win :/
>>
>>64647594
I sure as hell hope that isn't the case, though it does sound like something that would happen.
>>
>>64647756

Doesn't mean he didn't try
>>
>>64647594
You act like having the new trilogy be about the new characters is a bad thing. He's gonna probably have more screen time than Empire Yoda, similar to Han in VII.

I don't know that Luke will die, it really feels like he should get his successful Jedi Order. Luke is gonna send Rey after Kylo just like Yoda sent him after Vader. Yeah Yoda or Luke could probably just kill Vader and Kylo, respectively, but sending those people instead is exploiting an emotional weakness in the villain. Luke doesn't have to die to let Rey shine.
>>
>>64647718
He's 73 and in great shape, and he has several other movies lined up. They killed Han because he was stealing Rey and Finn's thunder, he had already served his purpose of jerking us off with nostalgia, and they needed to fulfill the mandated "beloved elderly character dies" on their checklist in order to create drama between Rey (who really didn't have all that deep of a connection with him, not that the movie knows that) and Kylo.
>>
>>64647842

It is a bad thing, the new characters suck
>>
File: obi-wan's behind it all.gif (2 MB, 468x244) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan's behind it all.gif
2 MB, 468x244
>>64647691
>can heal himself
>rey asks why he keeps his artificial hand
>so I never forget
>>
>>64646558
Tons of new things you could do within those categories though. Not saying any of them are good ideas, but there is so much that could be done. To create force lighting means using the force to control the charges of particles, moving electrons around freely. If that is possible, surely anything else involving atomic manipulation could be possible with the force. Luke could use the force to create elements out of thin air. He could become a force hardon collider and make a black hole or some bullshit. Force nuclear bomb. If only a force user had some science background I bet they could accomplish literally anything they could imagine.
>>
>>64647887
>the new characters suck
Only rey does honestly. Finn needed better writing and poe more screen time. Kylo is fine as is
>>
>>64647594
Why does everyone think JJ is the new George Lucas? He's done for now, might have a shot with Episode X. Rian Johnson is going to have way more power over the sequel trilogy considering he's writing and directing VIII and writing IX.

And say what you want about Rian Johnson but the guy likes old action stars. I could totally see Luke being a lead like Bruce Willis was in Looper.

>>64647646
The difference is Harrison Ford is significantly older, rich, and injured himself on set twice and doesn't really care that much about Star Wars. He came back one last time for another payday. If the guy still wants to work he has lots of roles he could take. Hamill on the other hand has basically two jobs, Luke and the VA for the Joker the latter of which he keeps wanting to stop doing because it hurts his throat.

Killing off Han if anything just gives more room for Hamill. And do you really think anyone is truly ready to see Luke Skywalker die? I grew up watching Star Wars religiously and I feel for Luke Skywalker in the same way as I do Batman. If you think I'm an anomaly you're nuts because I'm certain a large percentage of Gen Xers and Baby Boomers care just as much about Luke as I do. You kill Luke and people will be mad, Han was sad to see but ultimately made sense.

And besides the character of Han Solo is getting his own spinoff trilogy, you really can't do that for Luke Skywalker.
>>
>>64647872
>>64647718
Ford and Kasdan wanted Han to die in Empire and later in Jedi after George wouldn't let it happen. He's also the most expensive star in the movie so there's that.
>>
>>64647718
They killed Han because Ford also wanted to kill him off since Jedi.
>>
>>64647872
Nah, it was most likely because Ford is fucking sick of Star Wars and has been since ESB.

Just be fucking glad you got him to act like he gave a shit. This was his best performance in almost 20 years
>>
>>64646569
is it like parents? RotJ Luke is a Jedi Knight. Then he taught some students and was a Jedi Master. So if one of his students gets a student then he's a grand master?
>>
>>64647933
I wrote out a few posts I decided were too mean.
You're really trying to make the force scientific and it's pretty disgusting.
>>
>>64647369
I'm not so sure.

As far as the franchise goes, they are clearly passing the torch to a new generation. The new focus of the stories will be the younger heroes, not the older ones.

Luke will die, but he'll die as a jedi hero should.
>>
>>64647718
Also Harrison Ford wanted to kill off Han since filming on Empire, hence why they froze his ass. Hell, the best thing JJ and Kasden did was give him a death with some meaning to the story.
>>
>>64648046
Yeah, fuck you too
>>
>>64648107
Passing the torch is always a tricky job, you move too quickly from the past and you have the giant risk of alienating your fans.

Star Trek did it smoothly because while Picard and TNG was radically different from the old show the original cast was still making feature films. So both old and new fans would get what they wanted.

Creed does it perfectly IMO, Rocky Balboa is a secondary character in the film but he still has a plot arc. You don't mind that a new guy is the center of attention.

Luke Skywalker can play the Obi-Wan Kenobi/Yoda role and not steal spotlight from the cast. As a plot point he's the only good guy who can truly teach The Force to others.

As I said before this is all about marketing appeal, I honestly like the new cast but Rey is not popular like Elsa from Frozen. Star Wars still needs the old fans and the old fans want nostalgia.
>>
>>64648529
>Star Trek did it smoothly
Yeah but Generations, the actual movie torch passing, was terrible. I'm so fucking thankful TFA was better than Generations.
>>
>>64648529
>Rey is not popular like Elsa from Frozen

From what I've seen, the current popularity rankings based on merchandise are:

1. Darth Vader
2. Kylo Ren
3. Stormtroopers
4. BB8
5. Chewbacca
6. Yoda

999. Rey
9999. Finn
>>
>>64645945
>What are your expectations?
It will be absolutely retarded. Luke will probably die like Ben Kenobi in the next movie and British cunt will remain the OP unstoppable beast who can do no wrong that she is.
>>
>>64648770
Why's Finn that low?

He's kind of fun, and nobody's worried about the cuck meme anymore.
>>
>>64648934
White kids don't want black toys
>>
>>64648839
Black figures don't sell.
>>
>>64648968
You need a sidekick to run around with your hero though.

Hence, Finn in the first place.
>>
File: 618_movies_star_wars_jedi_02.jpg (45 KB, 618x415) Image search: [Google]
618_movies_star_wars_jedi_02.jpg
45 KB, 618x415
>>64647211
He was powerful enough to beat down darth vader.
>>
>>64648934
>human comic relief character
>nothing memorable about his design (just some dude in a jacket)
>needs to get his ass saved all the time
>spends too little time as a stormtrooper
>the lightsaber he had in the poster was just him keeping it warm for Rey
>>
>>64649042
Vader is a quadruple amputee on life support. And he hates sand.
>>
File: Luke-is-a-Jedi.jpg (109 KB, 1600x674) Image search: [Google]
Luke-is-a-Jedi.jpg
109 KB, 1600x674
>>64647369
I agree with this. They would be fools not to sign him to 9 picture deal. His presence would give the new movies legitimacy.
>>
>>64649204

I hate sand too. It gets everywhere.
>>
>>64648934

Why are we not worried about the cuck meme? Rey is gonna get blacked HARD in the second movie.
>>
>>64649312
go back to rebbit then
>>
>Luke will be the main antagonist in the next two movies. You heard it here folks
>>
>>64649432

Daisy nude
>>
>>64648934
he was the most out of place character in the movie
>>
>>64646099
Why is everyone so in denial that rey is gonna kill luke? What other character could possibly be OP enough to do so?
>>
>>64647309
Went on a strict diet mostly fruits and vegetables\vegan and worked out abit.
>>
>>64649524
Snork
>>
>>64649204
Luke is the only person in the universe who could stand up to Vader.
>>
>>64649204
>Vader is a quadruple amputee on life support. And he hates sand.
Its what happens with budget cuts.
>>
>>64649588
>who is Sheev
Also Vader only had military power, his fighting skills kinda sucked since that whole lava debacle.
>>
>>64649588
No, there is another.
And it's not about force power in that case.
Luke isn't a great force user because he's Vader's son, being Vader's son gives him power over Vader. Even the Emperor knew this.
>>
>>64646558

You forgot Yoda's absorb/deflect stunt he pulled on Sheev.
>>
>>64645945
they will kill him off, this is what this is about, kill off our childhood heroes and get luke's daughter BLACKED
>>
>>64649330

Finn/Rey were planned to have a romance, untill JJ demanding he be a nigger; then Disney scrapped the original script. Now Finn will be forever exiled to the outer rim on the friendzone.

True story.
>>
>>64649588
Did you ask every undiscovered midichlorian Jesus power-prodigy in the galaxy?
>>
>>64649631
Vader could lift a man off the ground and choke him in the air with one hand and kill people with his mind
>>
>>64649564
This is why I try not to over eat with meat.
>>
>>64649935
Which only works against weak muggles, if it worked against Luke he would have used it.
>>
>>64649880
That doesn't look very good.
>>
>>64650016
Luke was not a physical match for Vader in the empire strikes back.
>>
>>64647468
Did Luke train with Yoda between episodes V & VI?
If not, how did he complete his training?
If so, why did he never ask about his relation to Vader?
>>
>>64647970
>care just as much about Luke as I do
Luke/Mark is the reason im interested in these new movies, and am emotionally invested at all.
>>
>>64647970
>Hamill on the other hand has basically two jobs, Luke and the VA for the Joker

Are you fucking serious? Mark Hamill plays a voice in nearly every fucking cartoon on TV and a handful of video games as well. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hamill_filmography
>>
>>64649744
Trust me, I didn't.
>>
Luke isnt even canon
>>
File: oldluke.jpg (73 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
oldluke.jpg
73 KB, 494x750
>>64650154
This.
>>
>>64650119

He read holocrons. Luke was a true genius, he reached his father's level in the Clone Wars in a much shorter time.
>>
>>64650119
>Did Luke train with Yoda between episodes V & VI?
No.

>If not, how did he complete his training?
He didn't finish it, he just knew enough.
>>
>>64650154
I'm just hoping they show him as being extremely powerful, but knowing how they'll want to promote Rey as being strong that will just result in making Luke look weak some how.
>>
>>64647936
Rey was probably my least favorite too, but she was a better character than I thought she'd be. I was worried they'd make her some super ultra badass character that is just magically great because she's a woman. Instead they made her naive, overly emotional, and weak and cowardly at times, clearly she's got a lot to learn. She was gonna get BTFO by Kylo and then the force saved her somehow which I'm just going to attribute to her using the lightsaber and whatever connection she has with it. Also pretty sure that Kylo was going easy on her, with the that "You need a teacher!" line.
>>
>>64645945
I hope they make him a Gray Jedi and by extension a "bad guy".
>>
>>64651181
>Gray Jedi
>>>/out/
>>
>>64645945
He'll be very yoda sage like and uninterested in battle until Rey convinces him to then he will unleash holy hell

He will probably be able to redirect laser bolts toward enemies with the force, they've already shown that kylo ren can freeze them so it makes sense luke could repurpose them
>>
>>64651137
I will give the movie credit they had her struggle at times before she magically bested Kylo, with that said I think they could have found a different way to temporary resolve the conflict and allow her to mold. But I would be interested if they play up the idea that Snoke was counting on her destroying Kylo and joining the dark side.
>>
File: 1447974589208.jpg (104 KB, 640x808) Image search: [Google]
1447974589208.jpg
104 KB, 640x808
>>64647309
think about it, if your entire legacy is based on being luke skywalker.

and you have the opportunity to be luke skywalker again in a major cinematic event.

why the fuck would you not unfuck your shit.

inspiring, really.
>>
>>64645945
I expect jobbing, and lots of it.
>>
>>64651309
luke should have neo like pwers without the kung fu
>>
File: image_2.jpg (206 KB, 1287x857) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
206 KB, 1287x857
Why is Boyega in my 24?

at least they handcuffed him
>>
File: 1433707062063~2.jpg (11 KB, 196x168) Image search: [Google]
1433707062063~2.jpg
11 KB, 196x168
>tfw Finn and Rey die/leave right away in VIII and leave Luke to be the hero
Will be glorious
>>
File: 1448828691327.png (200 KB, 720x352) Image search: [Google]
1448828691327.png
200 KB, 720x352
>>64645945
>implying Luke isn't going to force choke snoke from across the galaxy
>>
I hope they show luke doing sheevspin level shit, force hadouken like Satele from the TORTanic trailers, etc
>>
>>64645945
I hope that all of the Knights of Ren are all ex students of his and the next two movies deal with hunting them down as they become more powerful dark side users under Snoke.
>>
File: GASP.png (182 KB, 617x371) Image search: [Google]
GASP.png
182 KB, 617x371
>>64651774
Drone pilot, wasn't he?
>>
>>64652533
you can tell by the jumpsuit and the officer rank, although today they can be NCOs. Anyway, are Finn or Poe force slightly-sensitives?
>>
>>64646569
his venerable age and beard
>>
>>64652574
Finn must be otherwise he would have killed himself the second he started using a lightsaber.
>>
Snoke vs Luke

WHO WINS?
>>
>>64652574
>Anyway, are Finn or Poe force slightly-sensitives?
Pretty sure you are or you aren't or you're OP as fuck like all the Skywalkers. Anyway, why would they be force sensitive?
>>
>>64652533
>Drone pilot, wasn't he?
TRAIOTORRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>64648968
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH_6irhq9y0
>>
>>64647572

Ayyyy being in the movie for a silent 2 min cameo is definitely being the main lead
>>
File: image_2.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
>>64652533
>black guy
>white name
>>
>>64645945
"Master Skywalker, I've been wondering about something ever since I found you here. I've never seen a ship parked ANYWHERE. How did you get here? Nobody knew you were here, so you couldn't have been dropped off."

"My dearest Rey... that is the one question I've been waiting for you to ask for two years. Which makes today the first day of your final training. You'd better eat first."
>>
>>64645945
His specialty is force rape, or rape force. Explains the face he gives rey.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>64653021
>white name
what's the problem? can't you see chris there is tanner than most?
>>
>>64646099

Ordinarily Id agree with this but seeing as how they already killed off Solo AND rebooted the entire franchise on top of that I think Lukes gonna stick around for a while.
>>
>>64647180

>vader beat him once, then got BTFO during round 2 after luke ran around in a jungle for a month

>emperor beat him only because luke purposely disarmed himself and was caught off guard

>shot a missile into a hole once, personally led the rebel defense of Hoth, killed every single one of Jabbas goons without breaking a sweat, and fucked up a rancor
>>
>>64648934

He's a black dude in a jacket. He's not very Star Wars. Kids want Xwings, lightsabers, and storm troopers, not Joe Shmoe.
>>
File: CXQ-qsgW8AAkV_S.jpg (103 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
CXQ-qsgW8AAkV_S.jpg
103 KB, 600x1066
>>64653583
how humorous
>>
>>64654028

whos this yummy cunny
>>
>>64646321
>The whole series has been showing the power of the force declining over time.
It is multiple times in Star Wars history that the fucking force users of the Universe were almost culled to extinction.
And every fucking time, another batch rises up.
It either rises up by someone finding some archives or memory imprint in some artifact that can only be transmitted to force-sensitives.
Or it is re-developed by some mentally insane spiritual force user who becomes a force addict after accidentally moving a spoon with his mind and realizing he is a force user, and gradually becomes the Einstein of researching the force from scratch, as it takes a mad motherfucker to do it who is mad through both addiction and dedication.

In the Star Wars, there is no end to the fucking force, just a cycle of new beginnings.
>>
>>64654028
I'd suck her dick
>>
File: CXp9asqWwAAjqHE.jpg (23 KB, 599x364) Image search: [Google]
CXp9asqWwAAjqHE.jpg
23 KB, 599x364
>>64654056
surudenise on twitter, youtube, askfm etc

Shes taken tho
>>
>>64645945
he looks based as fuck for a geezer
>>
>>64646321
>There's definitely a LoTR "magic is leaving the world" kind of thing going on with the Star Wars setting.
but the force is awakening, so it's coming back
>>
File: 1451783435252.gif (606 KB, 244x125) Image search: [Google]
1451783435252.gif
606 KB, 244x125
>>64646661
IN 3D!!!!!
>>
I expect Ligthsabers to become irrelevant when he shows how powerful the force is.
>>
>>64647369
>X, XI, and XII

Just kill me if this happens family

I agree he's not going to die though. They already pulled the old cast death with Han and if he doesn't re-establish the Jedi Order/Establish a Grey Order at the end of all this it will pretty much de-legitimise him as anyone of importance in the SW universe, which fans would kill themselves over.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xpSbO1KV62w

I'll just leave this here
>>
>>64647309
fuck all this exercise and diet explanations.

It's the force senpai desu
>>
I expect Luke to cast "force rain" - watercoming out of his hands - to counter force lighting.
>>
>>64654458
This.
>>
>>64645945
Snoke is actually Luuuuuke.
>>
>>64654458
The Son of Mortis is still canon...
>>
File: 1361330364316.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1361330364316.png
19 KB, 300x309
>>64646375
>Rey does it on her first try
>>
>>64654629
Shit, my sides.
>>
>>64646558
If they were to add a new element, I think Ice would be the best choice. It seems like a nice Light side equivalent to the Sith's lightning. Like manipulating the Force to lower temperatures and shit. I don't think it's that out of place considering that lightning generation seems fucking bizarre when most Force powers are centered around basic telekinesis and telepathy, like seriously that shit just comes out of nowhere
>>
>>64655041

Telekinesis could be put to much more creative use than pushing your opponent or lifting rocks or ships. If size matters not, why not slam hydrogen atoms together? Like while they're in someone's lungs.
>>
>>64655041
Jedi get Nature
Sith get Lightning
>>
>>64646290

>pull people as if they were objetcs

That guy was what? 70kg? It wasn't that impressive given how pissed he was.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.