[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 720x1080
Wow.
>>
>>64645178
Should I waste the 2 hours of my life seeing if this is good or not?
>>
One word:
DISAPPOINTING

The pacing is awful. First 80% is incredibly slow, the last 20% is incredibly fast.
Stupid "high art" floating lady, that serves no purpose other than to say "look at our technology, we can do this now!!!"
Cool revenge story, should have been a 1 hour short film, cut out the extra hour of wandering around in the snow and breathing heavily. Served no purpose. 15 minutes of that would have illustrated the toughness of his journey.

WOW is right, if you're saying WOW, that was not as good as I HOPED!
>>
>>64645178

Really good. So fucking tense. Only thing I'd change is make the ending shorter, just end it with Glass blowing Fitzgerald's head off after realizing he'd been tricked, instead of that extended chase scene and hammy tooth and nail brawl, would have loved the impact of that moment, I was ready for it

The shots were great too, felt like I was in the thick of everything and feeling everything
>>
>>64646029
New pasta?
>>
>>64645962
Every hour of your life is a waste anyway so go for it.
>>
>>64645962
Yes
>>
>>64646108
personally i didn't mind the brawl, but it should have ended with Fitzgerald being shot from a distance and Glass pursuing him until he's exhausted, then throwing him in the river like he does at the end (minus the indians)
>>
>>64646218
Good point, but id rather waste it on somthing worthwhile..

Like smoking crack and masturbating....
>>
It was SHIT
I haven't seen a single fucking good movie in my life. I just want to see ONE piece of kino in my lifetime.
>>
>>64646548
watch tarkvoskys stalker
>>
I enjoyed the movie desu. But it's not going to be leo's oscar like everyone expected/hoped.

>2 hours of grunting and crawling
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.