[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harrison Ford Now Highest Grossing Actor Ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: harrisonford.jpg (304 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford.jpg
304 KB, 1047x1572
Thanks to Disney:

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/star-wars/news/a779262/harrison-ford-is-now-the-highest-grossing-actor-of-all-time-with-47-billion-in-box-office-receipts/
>>
He's only been in a couple bad movies if you think about it.
>>
>>64638756
He's only been in a few good movies, you mean.

Two, arguably three of the Star Wars movies, three of the Indiana Jones movies, Blade Runner and the Fugitive. Everything else was crap or a cameo.
>>
>>64640178
Witness, asshole. Also most of the thrillers he did in the late 80s and 90s were decent if not great (mediocre at worst, better than crap though). He's a solid actor although he does mainly have a single method (jaded, cold cynic).
>>
>>64640508
>witness
>"good"
I'd put it on par with his Clancy movie roles and Air Force One which were all just okay movies.
>>
>>64638716
Did he ask for a percentage of the movie's profits like Alec Guiness did?
>>
>>64641289
I think he did
>>
>>64641289

he got 0.5 of the revenue I believe
>>
>>64640178
Apocalypse now, though you could write that off as a cameo before he was big.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t1z-gRiNm0

best acting he ever did
>>
What the fuck is going on with the catalog right now?
>>
that seems like too much money. the movie just made one billion
>>
>>64641289
funny, another way he's like obi wan
>>
>>64638716
>missing a decimal point in the URL

this is a new level of sneaky clickbait tactics
>>
>>64638716

If SLJ was in TFA he'd be the highest grossing actor of all time. Think about that.
>>
>>64640649
>okay movies

That puts them at the same level as Star Wars and Indiana Jones
>>
File: 1429693771140.jpg (24 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1429693771140.jpg
24 KB, 488x488
>>64642327
It's made like 1.7 billion. Also this is encapsulating his entire career, not just TFA you retarded piece of garbage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.