[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to this show? Season 2 never?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: saul2[1].jpg (424 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
saul2[1].jpg
424 KB, 800x1200
So what happened to this show? Season 2 never?
>>
>>64638277

It was broadcast in 2015, anon.
>>
You just missed it, bro.
>>
you're so lame the cancelled it
>>
BrBa hype has finally died because it ended in 2013 and was never a classic like other shows.

The bandwagonners have jumped to other fanbases, hence why shows like GoT and TWD have increased in popularity severely after the end of BrBa.

Saul had a shot at a greatness similar to BrBa but fucked it by sucking.
>>
>>64638385
>le contrarian opinion meme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSoJxYqvE40
>>
>>64638277
MORE LIKE BETTER CALL YOUR AGENT, AM I RITE?
>>
>>64638415
He's not really wrong. Except I'd argue BCS doesn't suck, but it's not really all that exciting like TWD, GoT or even Breaking Bad.

The first season was really helped by the BrBa connection but my guess is this next season will not get much attention and the show will get cancelled before S3 or a third season will be the most the show will get.
>>
>>64638466
HOLY SHIT, THE HYPE IS REAL.
>>
>>64638653
Yup. BCS is a good show but it doesn't have the mass appeal of shows like Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad at least had METH and SCIENCE BITCH! And Malcolm's dad being a badass.

BCS is just boring old people shit in the eyes of plebs.
>>
>>64638385
>>64638653
>>64638706
samefag harder
>>
returns feb 15th on AMC, friend
>>
Second season starts febuary
>>
>>64638739
>holy shit multiple people have a similar opinion i disagree with
>must be same person posting over and over
>>
File: saul2.png (752 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
saul2.png
752 KB, 800x1200
>>64638277
>>
>>64638653
I would agree if BCS wasn't renewed for a 2nd season before the first episode even aired. They're going to try and milk it for all its worth, to Gilligan's advantage
>>
>>64638899
wew lad zozzle
i kek'd
could this be... OC?!
>>
It just seems like it's been too long because it airs at the beginning of the year.
>>
>>64639265
shut up you fucking cuckold
>>
>tfw Kim will never stump your balls with her high heels
>>
Literally reddit; the show
I can't wait
>>
>>64638385
>[enter serial television show name here] hype has finally died because it ended in [xxxx] and was never a classic like other shows.
>>
Boy is it so hard to Google Better Call Saul and come up with like 7 million articles about season 2.
>>
>>64642514
Can you not recognize a shitty attempt to start a thread that isnt star wars?
>>
Extremely slow burn show in the Netflix Binge Watching generation.

Only saved because it's a spin-off to the reddit favourite Breaking Memes and le Heisenberg XD
>>
I can't believe I never picked up on
>'S all good, man
before the trailers for the new season started airing.
>>
>>64638277
Why /tv/ isn't more hyped?
>>
>>64642975
What does Vince mean by this?
>>
I'm hype mostly just to see what direction they take the show in. First season still didn't really find its feet tone wise for me. I can't tell if this is going to become a serious respectable drama or if it's going to stay kind of reddit without any real stakes. I'm not really into the whole "Mike is Superman" shit either
>>
Can't find a single decent streaming site for the first season. I know everyone can torrent now but I can't believe there's not ONE site that will HD stream shows anymore.
>>
I honestly can't wait to yell BRAVISSIMO VINCHENSO and clap in front of my computer while watching this every week.
>>
Jesse and hal are confirmed for s2
>>
really good fukken show tbqh

saul is hilarious
>>
>>64643239
People won't do it since one faggot got sent to jail for uploading The simpsons
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.