[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYD 5japaxsg come on faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYD5japaxsg
come on faggots.
these guys can make an entire movie by less than 200USD.

I have literally 100USD right now to put in paypal or some shit.

I only need some dumb as fuck script.

come on guys.
let's do this.
>>
>Ugandan Expendables

The whole country?
>>
>>64638250
the entire studio (their patreon) needs like 500 bucks to operate bro.

i guess it's the only studio in the country who makes movies.

>tfw /tv/ could be funding an entire country film production by themselves
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy0OOVTmsJI
>>
>>64638330
So cheap? So they use real guns, real bullets, real militias and real shot wounds?
>>
>>64638135

>Ugandan film
>Filmed for $200, looks to consist of nothing but campy action scenes with horrible special effects
>They could have made it for more than half the price AND actually have sold copies if they had made a simple drama taking place in their community, which would sell just because of how unusual films from that area of the world are
>They chose not to either because they just want to have fun and watch explosions

Plebs.
>>
>>64640503
nigga, did you saw those weapons?
literally a buch of painted cupboard pcv tubes shit and stuff they took from their scrapyard.

>>64640619
>be uganda filmaker
>wanna do movies about dumb super violent shit
>white people ask why arent you making a movie showcasing how poor you are and how much shithole is your life and country
no nigga, as taco thirld worlder, just fucking kys
>>
>>64640619
>implying that they're not being post-ironic
spotted the turboplebeian
>>
>>64640619
this
>live in shithole
>film film-festival bait
>win millions of dollarinos
third worlders live in easy mode teebeeheich
>>
General Matumbo's wife cucks him with Colonel Rambo, so he sends the seven biggest, baddest assassins in Uganda to kill him. These are:
CIA
Sheev
Pepe
Some other memes.

Matumbo has to beat all these guys while escaping from Uganda with his baby son.
>>
>>64641923
>Rambo has to beat all these guys
fixed
>>
>>64638135
I actually really like their choreography. Will watch.

However, this trailer still takes the cake:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEVphpYKU
>>
>>64640803
>>64640619
Maybe they are planning to do this their whole lives so their sons can film a movie about how their parents spent their whole life making shitty movies.

Hollywood loves movies about making movies, so that would be a guaranteed Oscar.
>>
>>64638135

Op pay them to do a remake of the bane plane scene
>>
>>64642042
>Ugandans get an Oscar before Leo
>>
>>64642022
>making a movie about being a post apocalyptic african setting where theres no law and theres a gang rapping the villages until gigga nigga steps up and kill everyone with badass martial arts and cheap CGI
holy shit
they wouldnt have to invest too much to make that shit
>>
>>64642125
>uganda gets an oscar before my shitty taco country
>>
>>64638135
the difference is they have actors and infinite time to edit whatever they want.

you're alone and will probably only do it for a month then give up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.