[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Films with a great aesthetic, No CGI bullshit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: Duke-of-Burgundy-DI-1.jpg (853 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
Duke-of-Burgundy-DI-1.jpg
853 KB, 1330x748
Films with a great aesthetic, No CGI bullshit.
>>
File: Stoker-34162_22.jpg (104 KB, 750x1127) Image search: [Google]
Stoker-34162_22.jpg
104 KB, 750x1127
>>
File: hotel-22.jpg (1 MB, 2736x2042) Image search: [Google]
hotel-22.jpg
1 MB, 2736x2042
>>
File: fallen-angels.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fallen-angels.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
every wkw
>>
File: 407355.png (1 MB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
407355.png
1 MB, 1920x1040
>>
File: imaginariumofdoctorparnassus2.jpg (262 KB, 2259x1500) Image search: [Google]
imaginariumofdoctorparnassus2.jpg
262 KB, 2259x1500
Fucking bump
>>
ITT: Films by 'I hate my Dad!" indie-autists who try to make up for their small-time budget by being 'unique' because they couldn't make it in Hollywood.

The big boys get to play with the big toys, are competent and personable and not befogged with mental illness enough to get the $.

These small-time 'films' are the equivelent of dousing kraft dinner with garlic powder and calling it gourmet. And before someone gives me the 'money doesn't mean shit' argument in my analogy - it's no secret that the best ingredients cost the most money.
>>
>>64636343
Nice spew.
>>
>>64636343

tru lmao
>>
>>64636343
this might be the dumbest post I've ever read on this site.
>>
The Hateful Eight was done with all practical effects, no CG at all for any of the blood and gore.

Looked damned good too.
>>
>>64636343
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
>>64636502

the hateful 8 was basically a stage play set in one big room. it wasn't particularly interesting visually. the opening shot with the jesus statue is the most interesting cinematography of the entire movie. whatever tarantino wanted to accomplish could have been done on digital.
>>
>>64635877
underrated movie

suffered from being too artsy in the eyes of common people
>>
File: The Fall (2006).webm (3 MB, 1918x1040) Image search: [Google]
The Fall (2006).webm
3 MB, 1918x1040
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.