[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people unironically don't like Phoebe She was better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: phoebe.jpg (104 KB, 399x300) Image search: [Google]
phoebe.jpg
104 KB, 399x300
>people unironically don't like Phoebe

She was better than that bitch Monica
>>
>>64634012
>lmao she sing about stinky kitty xD

I never actually watched friends
>>
She's one of those actresses I didn't find that attractive when I was younger but totally do now. Carrie Fisher and Laura Dern are other examples.
>>
File: muh dick ursula.jpg (29 KB, 250x324) Image search: [Google]
muh dick ursula.jpg
29 KB, 250x324
>>64634196
>>
>>64634221
bra farts?
>>
>watching Friends

Hello mom
>>
>>64634196
That's Aniston for me.
>>
>>64634557
She got hotter in her old days.
>>
File: george.jpg (8 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
8 KB, 240x180
>>64634012
>people unironically like Friends

Friends: Jewish Edition was better
>>
File: friends over the years.jpg (657 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
friends over the years.jpg
657 KB, 1200x1500
>>64634620

She was always hot
>>
How did Monica wind up with a dork like Chandler
>>
>>64634699

The sex was good

Did you even watch the show
>>
>>64634729
Off and on when reruns are on
>>
>Hanging out at a coffee shop

& in the trash it goes.
>>
Phoebe is good most of the series, but around season 6-7 she goes from being a weird but preternaturally insightful sweetheart to a dumb, bitter, callous freak
>>
>>64634196
I found her attractive back then but today no longer
>>
>>64634644
Rachel and Joey are hotter now than they ever were during the show.

The others are not.
>>
>>64634699
She used to be fat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.