[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BIG BLACK PECKER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: big_black_dingus.jpg (31 KB, 481x310) Image search: [Google]
big_black_dingus.jpg
31 KB, 481x310
>startin' to see pictures, ain't ya

what the fuck was this scene about?

Tarintino's ultimate fantasy? holy fuck that was embarrassing to watch
>>
>>64632755
my wifes son thought it was hilarious
>>
>>64632755
JUST
>>
>>64633023
She started to see pictures too.

Or more like flashbacks
>>
>>64633023
Y'know I posted that *exact* same comment in this same sort of Big Black Dingus thread and they banned me for three days.
>>
tarantino obviously has some weird sexual shit and masculinity issues that he sublimates into his movies

>two white guys rape a black guy in Pulp Fiction, one of them gets shot in the crotch with a shotgun
>Jackie puts a gun up against Ordell's dick in Jackie Brown
>the rapists in Kill Bill
>Stuntman Mike and basically everything in Death Proof
>everybody getting their balls shot off in the tavern scene in Inglourious Basterds
>Django nearly getting castrated with a bowie knife
>BIG BLACK DINGUS and SLJ getting his balls shot off in Hateful Eight
>>
>>64634356
his mother was the cumdumpster of the neighbourhoods black bulls. He is just recalling his past memories.
>>
>>64634356
Why his balls and not his BBD?

I don't get why he didn't complete the circle of pottery.
>>
>>64634160

moderators on 4chan being totally inconsistent?

it's more likely than you think
>>
>>64634356
You forgot Abby in "Planet Terror" (produced by QT) collecting human testicles in a bag
>>
>>64632755
Jackson wanted to shoot the old general for killing nigger officers. But he needed a motive or they would hang him once they reach the town. So he handed him a gun and pissed him off with a fake ass story so he can shoot him once he picks up the gun.

ALSO yes, tarantino probably jacked off to this scene.
>>
>>64634356
>>64634356
The scene was an inferior re-write of the same scene in True Romance, where Hopper is trying to provoke Walken to shoot him rather than torture him.

Except here it is directed like race baiting garbage and written in crayon on a stall door.

Hopper owns this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
>>
>>64632755
Jackson literally hates white people, you know this, right?
>>
>>64632755
Who cares? He was lying about the whole thing.
>>
>Dey came up da mountain lookin fo 4chan.
>>
>>64632755

SLJ needs an academy award
>>
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64634356
It's more likely he's just an edgelord and the guy with real issues is you.
>>
>>64634356
Goggins does end up getting shot in the dick in django, for that whole close castrate encounter.
I think it's just tarantinos worst form of torture, being shot in the dick is worse than dying.
>>
>>64632755
I'll break the scene down for you OP since apparently Tarantula didn't beat it over your head enough.

The previous scene is about the Lincoln letter, were sammy j admits it's fake, when asked why he lies he says it "disarms white people".

In the following scene in question, he lies for the exact opposite...he lies to arm a white person so he can kill him in self defense. IT'S PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS.

This fucking generation is so retarded.
>>
>>64638970
>being shot in the dick is worse than dying.
I'm not going to say one is WORSE than the other. But nigger I don't ever want to be in a situation where I have to make that choice.
>>
When Warren recognizes the general, he immediately goes for his gun. Everyone tells him to chill the fuck out. The hangman tells him you can't just shoot old people, but you can push them down the stairs and call it an accident. Even if Warren giving the loaded gun to the general wasn't too obvious for you, the sheriff straight up tells him not to pick it up because he's trying to provoke him. And after killing the general, Warren just sits there looking smug while the rest rule it as self defence. Yet this scene is somehow still too complicated for some people. The story is likely total bullshit, but that doesn't matter because its purpose was abundantly clear.
>>
File: Mannix.jpg (15 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
Mannix.jpg
15 KB, 250x216
Is this the only Tarantino flick where the hero is a heterosexual anglo-saxon male?
>>
>>64639189
No, it's not.
>>
>>64639227
What are the others?
>>
>>64639273
Butch - Pulp Fiction
>>
>>64639273
Reserviour Dogs and Pulp Fiction
>>
It was cringe. I don't want jewish cuck propaganda in my movies.
>>
what atually happened?
>>
>>64639366
It's a flashback scene where Samuel Jackson tells a story to a Confederate General about his son sucking his dick. At the culmination of the story the general pulls a gun, placed next to him by SJ, and then gets shot by SJ.

There's also some dick swinging nudity in the scene.
>>
>>64639366
Tarantinmemo doing his best attempt to try and shock people by doing the exact same thing he's been doing for 10 years.
>>
>>64639481
More like 20 years.
>>
>>64639465
im going to go see this film with my family tomorrow, is this a bad plan
>>
>>64639552
yeah I know - it was legitimately a typo :(
>>
>>64639622
It's Tarantino. Name one family oriented Tarantino film.

Unless your family consists of you, your weird uncle and your dad, don't do it.
>>
>>64639704
its me, my dad and my mum. I dont really care about violence but "dick swinging nudity", how much?
>>
It was fucking hillarious. The scene must have gone over your head. Doesnt surprise me considering your a millenial SW fan. You do realize everything he said was made up right? He was baiting the general into drawing on him.
>>
>>64639728
It's a dude being marched through a field with his business in full view, probably only about 30 seconds of it, plus there is a white guy sucking a black guys dick...but no dick is shown in that part.
>>
>>64639728
you see that much actual dick

you'll see a lot of a naked man sucking SLJ tho
>>
>>64639784
from the screenplay

CU GEN.SMITHERS
the old man is in knots. It was worse than his imagination ever dared.

He knows the truth when he hears it. This is how Chester ended his life.
>>
>>64639833
don't see**
damn it
>>
>>64639728
>>64639728
If your not a twelve year old its fine. Its a dick on screen for like 5 seconds
>>
>>64639873
thnks breh
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 193x199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70 KB, 193x199
>>64632755

mm dat shite was warm, too...
>>
>>64639728
Oh that's it? Don't worry, your mom will love it and your dad love the fact that your mom loves it. In fact, he might even get off to it.
>>
>>64639843
And that proves that it was fake dumbshit. He succeeded in baiting the general. That was the whole point of the scene. Were you not listening to Oswaldo's discussion with him earlier in the film?
>>
>>64632755
It was pandering for the /tv/ crowd because he knows how much you guys love big black cocks
>>
>>64632755
>this is the only sex sence in the movie
>>
>>64639910
As tarantino sex scenes go, it aight.
>>
Was Tim Roth trying to be Christoph Waltz the entire time he was on screen?

it kinda felt like he was.
>>
>>64639907
>knows the truth
>this is how Chester ended his life

HURR DURR NO IT DIDNT HAPPEN CUS MAJORS PLAN TO GET A REACTION WURKED HURR

Fuck off cunt
>>
>tfw never had your dick sucked in the snow

Seems comfy.
>>
File: _1408565556.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
_1408565556.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
>>64639910
>instead of feet scenes we get cuck scenes now
I don't like this new fetish of Tarantino.

Also why did Manix befriend Warren at the end? That made no sense. Warren killed the confederate general and killed many other confederates and Manix hated him for it at the beginning of the movie, then at the end he just forgot about it like nothing happened?

Is it because he is an honorable sheriff and believes Warren did nothing illegal?
>>
>>64632755

it was a black guy using provocatibe imagery to get a white guy to grab his gun so he could kill him.

it's not that complex
>>
>>64639991
It probably didn't happen, at least, not in the way he told it. It's established in the previous scene that he lies to manipulate white people.

He probably did kill him though, and a lot of other people coming for his bounty.
>>
it's a bretty weak flick imho, most people talk about the 70mm gimmick or the dingus, because there isn't much more to it. way too much dialog (i know that's his """style""" but i never felt that it was this useless and empty before) and what annoyed me especially was how he does character exposition:
"well i'll be damned, if it isn't X"
"X who?"
"you don't know 'bout X? lemme tell you 'bout X, bla bla etc."
so much telling and no showing (just the black on white rape ofc), no wonder he says he wants to write novels. i get that it's hard to actually show who the characters are by writing something they do, by a choice they make, since he constrained himself to mostly the cabin, but i'm a lame-o hater who knows this stuff way better than Q "uno farto" T, and i could've done ezpz, and i think talky exposition is always boring
what a waste of a cool wide format and then mostly shoot inside on a set too.
>>
HOL UP

EVERYBODY STOP

Did this movie have ONE foot scene? I can't remember one. If not is Tarantino slipping?
>>
>>64640152
I think Django didn't have one either. Looks like Tarantino is into gay cuck shit now.
>>
>>64636773
The story wasn't fake. He knew the color of the guy's hair and called him by his first, middle and last name.
>>
>>64640131
That and the establishing shots went on way to long. The only thing that came to mind was "self indulgence" when watching those shots. They were pretty on there own but killed the pace of the movie for me. I don't need to see ANOTHER shot of horses tromping through snow to know that the characters are going somewhere.

I'm not saying Tarantino should make fluffy Hollywood movies, but dude, two hours and forty seven minutes? Give me a break.
>>
>>64639007
>>64639126
>>64639784

>implying I didnt know what was happening

that was obvious you morons, but they could have done it so I didnt have to watch little white boy suck a big black dingus like some kind of cuck propaganda
>>
>>64639126
The scene wasn't fake to provoke. He talked about his black hair and called him by name. It happened.
>>
>>64640352
Did your wife's kids enjoy it?
>>
>>64640433
no but my wifes boyfriend did
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.