[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
Thoughts?
>>
>>64632338
It was not a good movie.
>>
It was good
>>
File: feet.jpg (16 KB, 340x445) Image search: [Google]
feet.jpg
16 KB, 340x445
>>64632338
Tarantino may be a pretentious little foot fucker, but that movie was awesome. Particularly Leo and the Nazi.
>UNO FARTO
>>
good film, weakest Tarantino

30 min too long
>>
>>64632356
>>64632403
>>64632498

All correct. It was not a good movie. It was a masterpiece action flick. It was worse than all other Tarantino. It is still better than capeshit
>>
One of the few films where I didn't see Leo as Leo
>>
>>64632338
Entertaining. Just like watching a classic "spaghetti western" with slightly better photography and effects.
Tarantino has always delivered entertainment, though for various audiences. I saw Pulb Fiction at 15 and was thoroughly impressed, and even more when I saw it as an adult. He truly encompass some of the most audience-friendly traditions of popular Italian cinema.
>>
>>64632663
Honestly can't tell if this is bait
>>
>>64632908

why. What was wrong with it, other than lack of him being a contrarian
>>
>>64632974
Cuck
>>
8.5/10
>>
Shit
>>
one of the worst movies i've ever seen
0/10
sage
>>
>>64633215
This
>>
>>64632338
Breddy nice
>>
it's garbage and i like tarantino
>>
>>64632338
I love seeing white cuckolds pretend like Tarantino doesn't just straight up worship blacks to the point where it's just creepy.
>>
They said nigger too much. It triggered me
>>
>>64632338
Reddit: the movie.
>>
>>64633855
He's a wigger which I don't really care about
>>
>>64632338
not enough action

i walked in expecting non stop action and brutal revenge fantasies but just got Riding on a Horse and Talking with Occasional action scenes: The Movie
>>
>>64633855
You wouldn't understand, it's a black male thing.
>>
cuckshit
>>
>>64632338
Hateful 8 was so much better
>>
>>64632338
Tarantino without his usual editor resulted in a rather bloated movie.
>>
>>64632557
This
>>
it was good
i liked the mask scene
>>
>>64634264
Did he have His usual editor for Hateful Eight?
>>
>>64632403
>>64632470
>>64632498
>>64632536
>>64632663
>>64633215
>>64633215
>>64633579
>>64634371
>good
>2/10 bait made me reply
>>
>>64633855

Check your privileges before talking about tino, you little fucker.
>>
>>64632557
This
>>
>>64632338
it was an okay movie that was way too long and had a few good scenes. sadly enough the main character was the one with the weakest performance, caprio, waltz and even jackosn who only had a minor role were all better than foxx
>>
Why would Shultz shoot Candie? Why not just shake it and leave
>>
>>64636310
because schultz is actually a smart guy, but also reckless. as he has to be as bounty hunter, he kills people for a living. now this smart guy got "outsmarted" by candy who was never portrayed as smart but rather ignorant. the fact that candy got all he wanted in the end and insited on the had shake humiliated schultz wich he didnt take too well.

of course it's dumb, but I I could see it happen
>>
It falls apart in the final act IMO

I really like the first 1.5 hours (minus the horrid soundtrack).
>>
>>64633951

Why is this reddit: the movie you retarded fuck?
>>
Better than Kill Bill or Inglourious desu.
>>
>>64637028
I disagreee heavily regarding inglorious, it had better acting, and especially pacing I give django the better pictures though
>>
>>64636542
That sound track was really iffy. Some songs were great and others were just shit tier

>>64637028
I disagree. Inglorious Bastards was better
>>
The scene with the lynchers arguing was pretty funny
>>
>>64637331
I didnt mind the scene itself but its inclusion facing how it dragged already
>>
>>64634481
I don't think you know how greentexting works anon
>>
8/10, need more blood
>>
I thought it was better than Inglorious, at least. Tarentino knows he's a meme so he tries the same shit in every movie, but the extended dialogues in Inglorious fell completely flat IMO. I felt the script in Django was a bit stronger.

That being said, Schultz pissed me off to no end, I found his affect to be very annoying and pretentious. There were some memorable scenes, but really that's all the movie was, a string of kinda memorable scenes strung together by 6/10 snappy dialogue. I didn't really get any sense of a satisfying story, especially at the end.
>>
>>64634383
No, she died after Basterds sadly.
>>
extremely overrated film
>>
Didn't hate it, but I think it would've benefitted from the Kill Bill treatment

Vol 1: King Schultz frees Django, and they spend the movie riding all over as buddy bounty hunters, and the movie ends with them finding out where his wife was.

Vol 2: They go to Candeeland and free brumhilda.

A lot of parts of the movie felt rushed to me. Would've liked to have seen stuff like that cabin full of killers that gets easily annihilated more fleshed out in terms of characters and stuff.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.