[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm planning to watch 1-6 in one big marathon before watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: Star Arse.png (131 KB, 1591x995) Image search: [Google]
Star Arse.png
131 KB, 1591x995
I'm planning to watch 1-6 in one big marathon before watching the new movie. But in which order?

4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3
Or
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Help an annon aut
>>
4,5,1,2,3,6 is the correct order.
>>

This has been established the best order for awhile now, it's not even up for debate.
>>
Machete order is the best.

4, 5, 2, 3, 6.
>>
>>64632219
SW77 and ESB. Forget about the rest.
>>
>>64632250
this, it keeps the twist intact but still ends with 6
>>
>>64632286

What would the logic even be behind this?
>>
Watch 4,5,6 first.
Byt the time for 1,2,3 you will sleep through some parts and it's fine because its only the prequels.
>>
>>64632219

I'd shuffle around 1-4 desu, while finishing in the order of 5 and 6 respectively.
>>
>>64632323
Twist? Do people still live in caves?
>>
>>64632330
Bookending with the strongest pairs of OT & PT and always alternating between the two to keep it fresh. Turds are easier to swallow if you wrap them in bacon.
>>
456 thats it

watch 123 if you want the good memories raping hard.

you are in a great position here OP, dont fuck it up.
>>
>>64632219
Obviously 6-3-1-5-2-4
Anything else is abomination.
>>
if you watch the prequels then you will destroy the character of Darth Vader and gain nothing else except a few Sheev memes. they are total shit.

Disney are aware of this so have ignored them for The Force Awakens.
>>
>>64632219

WATCH 4, 5, 6

THEN WATCH 1, 2, 3

THAT'S THE ORDER IN WHICH THEY WERE MADE

THEREFORE THAT'S THE ORDER THAT THEY WERE MADE TO BE WATCHED IN

DUMB FUCKING CUNT
>>
Release order. I think it's important to get your basic understandings of the force and the groundwork of the universe from the OT. Especially if you plan on watching future movies in the series, as they seem to be ditching most of the concepts created in the prequels.

The prequels and the original trilogy just don't mesh. The prophecy of balance to the force, the Jedi council, and midichlorians are all laughably goofy and ruin Vader, yoda, and the force. I think they should be treated as kind of seperate universes. With that mindset the prequels can be a bit more palatable.
>>
>>64632219
Be a real human bean and just never watch any of them. Lie on your deathbed and proudly declare "I was an individual, I never watched any of the Star Wars movies." They'll erect monuments in your honor.
>>
There is no reason to ever deviate from release order.
>>
>>64632719
this desu imo baka senpai
>>
I ended up watching 1-6 before 7 just out of pure laziness for my part and it ended up being very enjoyable.

Compared to production/release order the prequel trilogy doesn't feel like a bad flashback sequence but rather shows an interesting apocalyptic situation for The Jedi and The Republic and knowledge of the Force and lightsaber fighting just gets shittier and more brutish with each movie.
>>
4->5->1->2->3->6 is the patrician order
>>
4, 5, 2, 3, 6, 7, 1 as a bonus/palette cleanser
>>
If you already know all the plot twist and everything I'd say 1-6
>>
>>64632316
You're not even trying Reddit
>>
>>64632219
any other order is for people deserving of a lobotomy
>>
>>64632928
Reddit loves TFA and RotJ and probably some parts of it loves the prequels too. Few people would say RotJ is a waste of time, you redditor.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.