[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm watching "Unbreakable" right now and it has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: AE_NYRC_007.jpg (1 MB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
AE_NYRC_007.jpg
1 MB, 2100x3150
I'm watching "Unbreakable" right now and it has the cringiest, cheapest and most shittiest wannabe cinematography i've ever seen.

please /tv/ explain to me how this is accepted?
>>
>>64631913
It's the worst movie. All that buildup for absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1405428758121.jpg (63 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
1405428758121.jpg
63 KB, 399x382
>>64631913
>mfw that scene where SLJ falls down the stairs
>>
>implying this scene wasn't the greatest achievement of cinakinography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ
>>
People only talk about Unbreakable because it's one of the best capeshit movies ever made.

It's a statement about how garbage capeshit is.
>>
File: bravo.png (1 MB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
bravo.png
1 MB, 1280x536
>>64631913
>i've ever seen.

Are you familiar with the works of Zack Snyder?
>>
Probably the best capeshit there is. Batman Begins, and Watchmen are the only other contenders, but they fall short of Unbreakable.
>>
>>64633622
Woah, is that like Jesus symbolism, inside of a church
Truly one of a kind
>>
Finished watching it. The end was fucking terrible.

>cctv of samuel l jackson being a dick
>"samuel why did you do this"
>"because glass"
>"samuel no"

shyamalan:
>man this movie is great, but i dont feel like finishing it. let's finish it with 2 subtitles.
>>
>>64634235
it was intended to have sequels
>>
>>64633622
The S stands for subtle
>>
>>64633685
You forgot The Incredibles as being up there too. Can't wait for based Bird to deliver on the sequel.
>>
Cause he learnt to poo in loo
>>
>>64635015
It's not an S.
>>
>cheapest and most shittiest wannabe cinematography
>wannabe cinematography

You're a complete fucking retard
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.