[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right? Is JJ a hack?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 750x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 750x811
Is he right? Is JJ a hack?
>>
>>64631370
why are black people always traitors in Star Wars?
Is it some kind of poetry?
>>
No but he mostly is. Nice guy, couple good roles in the late 90s/early 00s. Loyal to Lucas, to a fault. The memequels were terrible. Pretty lightsaber fights do not a good film make.
>>
>>64631417
>This post was sponsored by Redditâ„¢
>>
All he says is "those kids need lightsaber lessons" because the fights didn't look choreographed enough for him so who cares?
>>
>is he right?
no
>is JJ a hack?
yes
>>
Why does Samuel L Jackson dress like Maya Angelou for interviews?
>>
>>64631460
>say you like the prequels
"REDDIT!"
>say you hate the prequels
"REDDIT!"

well shit, i don't even know what opinions i should have on stuff anymore
>>
>>64631507
I know he was just joking but he's a normie and doesn't understand that people will take his quip and go into an autismal rage over it. I'm sure the argument that when he played a jedi, they were trained and masters and waving a lightsaber about was an art form, but in rey's era they're all myths. You're right though, WHO GIVES A FUCK
>>
>>64631417
Idk senpai I liked the prequel jedi shit. Heavy light swords don't make sense, and the OT only hunted at jedi acrobatics and laser deflection because the only jedi were old faggots and untrained force sensitives.

I still though the Yoda prequel shit was stupid,though.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA THE INTERNET BADASS HIMSELF DISHES OUT THE PUNISHMENT TO THE FORCE AWAKENS CAST HAHAHAHHAHA

LIGHTSABERS MOTHERFRUCKER CAN YOU USE THEM HAHAHAHA XD
>>
>>64631370
I think when Samuel L. Jackson and his group held the staff at Morehouse hostage the dean of students shot him with force lightning and shouted I AM THE FACULTY
>>
>>64631417

Helloooooo reddit
>>
>>64631628
Greetings, indecisive redditor.
>>
>>64631370
He is right. And Mace's fighting style is the least convoluted in the prequels.
>>
>>64631628
Gee, maybe your own opinions?
Fucking reddit
>>
>>64631507
It's that they didn't look competent.
>>
Reddit mentions are out of control. It needs to be added to the spam filter.

Adds nothing of value to the board.
>>
>all of his "acting" was just doing "angry black-guy face" throughout the prequel trilogy

>criticizing anyone else
>>
>>64631841
literally reddit
>>
>Windu's force ghost comes back to train Finn
Screencap this
>>
>>64631370
Is he talking about the actors or characters? The actors had some training, but neither Finn nor Rey had any experience with lightsabers and kylo just used is anger
>>
>>64632007
IMMA SCHOOL YOU NEPHEW
>>
>>64631628
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>64631628
We did it Reddit!
>>
>>64632056

Disney EU brings him back as one armed wise old nigga teaching Finn and Rey the ways of the force.
>>
>>64631841
t. Red Dit McReddit
>>
>>64631370
I like the guy but he clearly doesn't understand Star Wars. He liked working in the prequels becuase
>it's a star wars movie
And praised all that mindless bashing with the lightsaber in the entire movie.
>>
>>64632231
do we know who Finn's father is in the Eu
>>
>>64632334

Lando
>>
>>64631370
Agreed, the light saber battles were trying to mimick the original trilogy only to become garbage.
>>
>>64631841

>cant handle being called out for his bullshit

your downvotes wont save you here faggot
>>
>>64631370
>by the guy involved in the cringiest and worst lightsaber fight in the entire saga
Dindu vs Palpatine
>>
>ctrl-f
>search re***t
>over 30

Jesus christ guys
>>
>>64631370
What, did you expect the battle between an injured warrior and a total novice to be good?
>>
>>64631628
say what you think, if someone challenges your opinion, just say :"Die, you fucking retard!",
and stay behind your opinion, no matter how shitty or good it is, you revealed yourself as redditor(i bet you were never on reddit anyhow) because you momentarily took defensive position, you should returned with full force.
In this age of mischief ,hunger and agony, it is imperative to grow a strong backbone if you want to have your opinion.
>>
>>64631628
/tv/ algorithm:
if your_opinion!=my_opinion, then Reddit
else: Reddit.
>>
>>64632946
>Dindu vs Palpatine
This Didndu remark on blackies is pure gold
>>
>>64631574
QT took his old school LA nigga style
>>
>>64631563
this,
>>
>>64631370
Are those two questions related in any way?
It's not a movie's fault that its popular.
>>
>>64633060
Lurk moar newfriend
>>
>>64631370
You goddamn right he is.
Doesnt take any chances and makes mediocre shit that pleases the masses with avg unoriginal ideas
>>
>>64633039
Nice redundancy.
>>
>>64631783
Why would they look competent?
>>
>>64633273
i know this shit is stale, but its really one of the few good jokes that come from this place.
>>
The sabre fights in the prequels are a standing joke in most fencing clubs. They're the most hilarious example of how you absolutely never use a sword.
>>
>>64632102
>>64632082
>>64631770
>>64631696
This is /tv/.
>>
>>64632321
And you understand it better? I love a good laughs.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.