[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /tv/ opinion of this scene? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-08-16-46-42.png (379 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-08-16-46-42.png
379 KB, 960x540
What is /tv/ opinion of this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
>>
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
...Nevermind
>>
Never seen this flick.

That scene made me want to watch it.

Thanks OP.
>>
As a le 90's kid and defender of real music everywhere it offends my delicate sensibilities. I'm sure Kurt (who would probably be best friends with me if he was still alive btw) is rolling in his holy grave right now and this was never the sort of thing that he knew would happen when he signed away the rights to his music to major record label in exchange for millions of dollars.

\m/ YOUR MEMORY WILL NEVER DIE KURT \m/
>>
I FEEL STOOPID
>>
>>64629571
Me too actually.
>>
>>64629581
>As a le 90's kid

Let me guess, you were born in December 1999?
>>
JUST
>>
>>64629581
i know you are memeing
but what does ghrol or cubain would think?
i mean, they'd probably laugh and think its some sort of postmodernist comedy.
fucking bizarre
>>
>>64629644
obvious sarcastic post flies over his head
>>
>>64629458
Why is Hook singing this? Besides it, I think it was a well done scene, very cinematic.
>>
>>64629739
If Kurt would be alive today he wouldn't give a shit, at this point he would've come to grips with the reality that selling out for millions isn't that bad.
>>
>>64629828
*If Kurt were alive today
>>
I don't kneel to anyone!
>>
>>64629458
At the very start of that video, does anyone else hear this for a second or two?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk&t=72
>>
is this the new bane posting?
>>
Kurt Blowbrain was a fucking hack and probably would have loved all the money he would have gotten from this
>>
>>64630484
Slightly. Put its just the sound of the wind whooshing in the cave.
>>
>>64630518
...nevermind
>>
>>64629828
see >>64630532
The cringe factor has nothing to do with artistic integrity.
>>
>>64629458
>>64629458
Jackman is better at being Depp than Depp.
>>
>>64630518
Why? I just saw this video. Is this a Meme?
>>
>>64629458
I like it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.