[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he knew all the time that anakin was going to become darth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: Quigonheadshot.jpg (161 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Quigonheadshot.jpg
161 KB, 480x640
Did he knew all the time that anakin was going to become darth vader? was he the mastermind behind the dark side?
>>
No he was just one of those "Wtf how come nobody else gets it ? Im so much smarter than everybody else!" people.
>>
>>64628243

He did train Dooku. The council got suspicious of him, which is why they planted Obi-Wan (Their spy) with him at all times.
>>
>>64628243

Well generally in a mystery the bad guy is played by the best actor, so it's been right under our noses all this time that Liam Neeson was the Phantom Menace.
The layers here. George Lucas you genius.
>>
>>64628296
He was trained by Dooku you stupid cunt
>>
>>64628243
If he had been around to train Anakin, Darth Vader would've probably never become.

Everyone else teated Ani like shit. What did they think was gonna happen when they constantly disrespected the most powerful jedi?
>>
>>64628243
He was patrician tier.
>>64628687
fully agree with this guy
>>
File: 1418542807885.gif (2 MB, 426x319) Image search: [Google]
1418542807885.gif
2 MB, 426x319
>>64628311
but that would mean obi-wan was behind episode 3
>>
>>64630154
Now you're starting to get a feel for the true dimensions of this rabbit hole
>>
File: 1451940729018.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1451940729018.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>64628243
>It's a new Star Wars thread
>>
>>64628243

I'm more inclined toward the thought that the whole thing was set up from the start.

Bare with me here.

Palpatine & PlaugwhateverinsertsinistersoundingDarthsurnamehere the wise - create Anakin, yet they don't just want an outright new Sith to teach themselves. Instead they set up the idea of 'hiding' him somewhere. So they do, on Tatooine - and this is where Shmoo comes in: she's not his mother, she's his guardian - set up by the sith to sit and wait for Jedis and do whatever she can to convince them to take him with them.

Palpatine carries on the plan after killing seeabove - picks a planet on the outer rim that is closest to tattooine and moves pieces in the senate that forces the Jedi to intervene in someway. He uses a faction that has a seemingly unlimited supply of munitions/ships/robots etc.etc. in the hope that they would be forced to tattoine in some way - (suspension of disbelief is required here, but if you go along with the fucking prequels anyway you should be fine with this regard - anyway, you're watching a film universe in which you have to realise that stairs shouldn't exist, else how are astromech droids supposed to move from floor to floor - and don't say they have rocket things in their feet, imagine the amount of damage that would do).

However, that theory is all pointless since the phantom menace isn't a star wars film.
>>
He was just irresponsible
>>
>>64630154

Yoda was better.
>>
>>64628311

Calling it now, Snoke is Qui-Gon's force ghost. He looks like Voldemort because of the funeral pyre.
>>
>>64628243
Idk let's see what reddit can pull out their ass and whore themselves for upvotes.
>>
>>64628687
>If he had been around to train Anakin, Darth Vader would've probably never become.

How do you figure that?
If anything I think he would have turned a movie prior.
>>
File: damn nigga.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
damn nigga.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>64631629
Oh my fucking god this is fucking amazing
>>
>Palpatine and Doku were competing siths
>Qui-gon was Doku's secret apprentice Jedi plant but used the force to make himself seem good to other Jedi and gained everyones trust
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>64628687
What if he accepted Dooku's offer? I think he would've accepted, unlike Obi Wan.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x360
If qui gon had lived to train ANAKIN, he wouldn't have tried to stop him from loving padme, nor would he make ANAKIN believe that being a Jedi master is the best thing ever. Qui gon was more of a maverick in that sense, he didn't follow everything the council said like obi wan.

Thus, ANAKIN wouldn't have turned to the dark side
>>
>>64631629
>implying snoke is not jar-jar's ultimate evolution
>>
>>64628243
He was merely trying to follow the will of the Force, not his fault the Force did what it did.
>>
I think Anakin would have turned out a lot better if Qui-gonn didn't die so fast. Him and Obi-wan together could have kept him more in control.
>>
>>64628243
Jar Jar made him do it.
>>
>>64632037
>ANAKIN
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Jedi council.jpg (108 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
Jedi council.jpg
108 KB, 1280x544
>>64631928
>What if he accepted

Both Qui-Gon and Dooku were wise and genuinely aspired for a peaceful galaxy. If he'd lived, Qui-Gon, Dooku, and Anakin probably would've split from the order, joined forces, taken down Sheev and stopped the war before it even started.
>>
>>64628687
So darth maul is the chosen one?
>>
>>64634980
id be ok with this
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.