[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ridiculous 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sandler-ridiculous-six1.jpg (47 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
sandler-ridiculous-six1.jpg
47 KB, 480x270
>Despite poor reviews, Adam Sandler's new western holds the No. 1 spot in every market that Netflix operates in.
>has been seen more times in 30 days than any other movie in Netflix history.

How the fuck did this happen? The film is objectively awful and unfunny.

What the fuck is wrong with Adam Sandler/Happy-Madison fans? Why do they keep giving these faggots money when they clearly don't deserve any of it? Didn't they learn there lesson after Pixels?
>>
>>64627248
Forgot link:
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/adam-sandlers-ridiculous-six-is-making-history-for-netflix-1201673572/
>>
Murricans get high in their homes rather than in theaters
>>
>>64627414
DUDE! WEED! LMAO!
>>
I watched christmas because i just got netflix and wanted to try it out. This was the first movie on front page and i watched it until it was unwatchable after first 20 minutes.
>>
>>64627441
That's how crap like Family Guy got 10 seasons. Murricans consume too much pot and that shit cause brain damage
>>
>More people watched this than Beasts of No Nation

I hate people.
>>
People simply love garbage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42nd_People%27s_Choice_Awards#Winners_and_nominees
>>
>>64627248

Easy, same way my cousins got a bunch of views on youtube. There's a whole slew of agencies in India that will get a network of millions to click on links for your product. Sandler clearly did just this.
>>
>>64627248
Now I have to watch it since you said it's so bad! Thanks for shilling the movie OP!
>>
File: vomit.gif (1 MB, 300x192) Image search: [Google]
vomit.gif
1 MB, 300x192
>>64627706
>favorite TV show: The Big Bang Theory
>favorite Dramatic Movie Actor: Johnny Depp
>>
>>64627951
Your welcome you contrarian faggot.
>>
Honestly for what it's worth, it was the best Sandler anything in almost a decade. That doesn't say much but whatever. I was actually able to enjoy watching it. A few legitimate laughs, visually appealing. Biggest complaint is the potty humor, which was cringeworthy
>>
>>64628083
You are*
>>
>>64629856
No your, dumbass. Kill you'reself redditor.
>>
>>64627248
He makes movies for 14 year old boys. Go watch any of his "classic" movies you grew up with and you can see how simple and retarded the comedy was.

Nothing wrong with his movies. I dont watch them but they are made for certain viewers and that is ok. Every fucking movie ever made does not have to appeal to every person on the planet.
>>
>>64628244
Dis Nigga gets it.

Its a flawed movie but not a terrible movie. Id watch his movies over most shit that SyFy puts out now. Or any of the Mockubuster movies that are put out by assylmub films
>>
>>64629900
You only made this thread because you saw people on reddit talking about it. Go kill yourself.
>>
>implying it counts how many people watched it to the end, and not how many people clicked on the giant banner and then immediately realised their mistake with that stupid flour fight and switched over to an actually entertaining movie
>>
It's because Netflix is full of potheads who watch bad movies and TV shows nonstop and never go outside or have even seen the sun in weeks.
>>
>>64627576
>Brother is a stoner
>He does this
>We're not murrikan

Sorry
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.