[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie was really good but I didn't really like the ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (3 MB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
3 MB, 1382x2048
This movie was really good but I didn't really like the ending
>>
File: cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg (84 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg
84 KB, 500x499
>>
>>64625417
How would you end it, OP? With Carrey spiking her joe with ex lax, and a money shot of Kate as she violently sprays diarrhea?
>>
>>64625417
thats why i always read beforehand what happens and when i watch a movie i turn it off before it gets bad. all films are 10/10 my way
>>
>>64625559
Honestly I would have just removed the last 10 minutes or so. It should have ended with him waiting at the train station.
>>
The whole point of the movie is Joel deconstructing Clem and realizing she's another scared and lonely human like he is. That they can still love each other even with their imperfections and even knowing that it might not last.

>Joel: I can't see anything that I don't like about you.

>Clementine: But you will! But you will. You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me.

>Joel: Okay.

>Clementine: [pauses] Okay.

I thought the ending was great, really.
>>
>>64625857
Litterally Tumbler the movie.
>>
>>64625968

Another dazzling rebuttal by the cultured and analytic minds of /tv/
>>
File: 569673452.png (52 KB, 145x181) Image search: [Google]
569673452.png
52 KB, 145x181
>>64625417
>getting mad over library
was it autism?
>>
>>64625545
Christ, I haven't seen that image in ages.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.