[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They say that the apple doesen't fall far from the tree,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
They say that the apple doesen't fall far from the tree, but when I look up all I see are fucking lemons
>>
And I'm the fucking Chinaman.
>>
Vinceposting is my all time favorite meme.

Am I crazy?
>>
Everyone has there cross to bare, sure enough the weight gets heavier when you put it down.
>>
>>64623960
Who is to say that we're crazy? Maybe we just think outside the box. They called me crazy once I started eating hotpockets, and now look at me: I am a janitor, taking orders from the fucking chinaman.
>>
>>64623960
No, it has certain class to it.
>>
>All my life people have been calling me Dr. Doolittle, but I was barking up the wrong tree the whole time. Caspere knew this, Ray. Let's hope when the time comes I still remember how to bite.
>>
>>64624028
:D
>>
>>64623960
Vinceposting is patrician. And that's why it's doomed to fail.
>>
only great character in mediocre season
>>
The thing they don't tell you about the tortoise & the hare is the hare was told to lay down. Kid's need a bad man to make things easy. Rabbit had to made an example of, Ray.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-J6FySEKt8

>search for caspere knew this
>got this.

MEMES ARE REAL
TRUMP 2020
>>
They told me to never do anything out of hunger Ray, not even eating. So I went on a hunger strike and I became apoplectic. Caspere was aware of this, and Chessani was beginning to suspect it as well
>>
>>64623906
>You know the oldest lie in america,senator? memes don't come from hell beneath us.. the come from the sky
>>
Trump in the news is a facet of our unnerving need to be bullied, Ray. We hate ourselves, & we need someone to point it out.
>>
File: 1442955248887.jpg (13 KB, 466x447) Image search: [Google]
1442955248887.jpg
13 KB, 466x447
>>64624172
>>
>>64623906
k
>>
>>64624090
;-)
>>
Shieet.

I just realized I never finished watching this. I think I only went until around ep5 before I lost all hope and dropped it.

It was really bad. Is it worth watching the end?
>>
File: 005WDC_Vince_Vaughn_003.jpg (55 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
005WDC_Vince_Vaughn_003.jpg
55 KB, 852x480
Janice I apologize to ya if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there wondering "do I have food on my face"? Am I eating am I talking too much, are they talking enough am I interested am I not really interested should I pretend like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested so now all the sudden I'm starting to get interested.

And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door, because then it's awkward it's like "well goodnight", you do like the ass-out hug, where you hug but your trying not to get to close and the ass stick out or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips, or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation.

And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called 'just the tip'...just for a second to see how it feels, or 'ouch ouch you're on my hair'.

Hey, Janice, great talk.
>>
File: 14390498559406.jpg (110 KB, 1268x664) Image search: [Google]
14390498559406.jpg
110 KB, 1268x664
Remember the 5 Ds, Ray. Casper knew this.
>>
File: 1439204549994.jpg (49 KB, 1278x719) Image search: [Google]
1439204549994.jpg
49 KB, 1278x719
>>64624451
Yeah well, noble was last year. This year I'm getting paid. Casper's check cleared, or I wouldn't be going on this wild goose chase.
>>
They say you dont know a man until you walk a mile in his shoes Ray. I'm only halfway to being the man I used to be and I'm already neck deep in shit. And I dont remember being a sewage worker Ray.
>>
>>64623906

They salt brings you good luck but I only ever get peppered in bullets.
>>
>>64624451
GOAT scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kaShGPva2Q
>>
>>64624531
>>64624461
gold
>>
All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.
>>
>>64624531
kek
>>
>>64623960
Problem is most people aren't too great at making them
>>
>>64624438
It is
>>
>>64624664
Even when they are horrible, they are mildly amusing.
>>
>>64624120
>

wow lad

>>64624438
Eh, if you don't like it you don't like it.

The weird thing about TDS2 is that every opinion is equally valid. Like, people who hate it tend to understand why others love it and vice versa.

Last 3 eps are def the best, but if you didn't care for 5 it might not be worth it.
>>
They say you can judge a man by the nature of his hands. Well I've been staring at mine for upwards of 40 years ray, and you know what? They're fucking feet.
>>
>>64624784
Fucking kek
>>
>>64624172
>like osama binlademmmnmn
>>
It's like watching a game of cat and mouse and I'm the dog. Well this dog's gotta take a shit.
>>
They say you can't judge a book by its cover. Well Ray, I got a book and all the fuckin pages are ripped out.
>>
>>64625565
Well now you're just taking the piss, aren't ya' m8.
>>
My mother?!

She was a great women.

I never knew her.
>>
They say the house always wins, but geuss what ray? I never even got dealt my fucking cards
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.