[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ash_vs_evil_dead.jpg (121 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ash_vs_evil_dead.jpg
121 KB, 620x400
What went wrong?
>>
>>64623395
Ending was stupid.
>>
The ending (cliffhanger) wasn't that great, but a lot more went right.

I thoroughly enjoyed this season, it was better than I hoped.
>>
>>64623447
>>64623501
What these guys said. Also the dynamics between the three major characters was pitch perfect. Watching Ash grow to love those kids (use the term loosly considering in their 30s) was a highlight of the show.
>>
The fact that it was made in the first place?
>>
>>64623395
Pablo & his "girlfriend", annoying as hell.
>>
>>64623395
It was fine.
>>
Ending was... eh... didn't see that coming.

But I am still waiting for second season t b h. First season was really good beyond my expectations.
>>
Show meandered too much.
Could have been way more concise.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 234x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 234x232
>be me
>start watching the first episode of this show
>super graphic sex scene
Mfw
>>
>>64623981
Sorry i forgot to add "watching with my sister"
>>
>>64623912
She's not his girlfriend.
>>
Really crappy sidekicks. Black cop was all right, but the other two were boring as fuck. Other than that i think it was pretty fun.
>>
They really need to up the budget for season 2. Less CG for love of god.
>>
>>64624005
..and? Your post is the most pointless post Ive ever read on 4chan, that's saying a lot.
>>
>>64623981
>>super graphic sex scene
I take it you are American and go to church every sunday?
>>
The first episode, directed by Raimi, was tight and awesome.

Then every other episode after that sucked shit. I stopped watching three or four eps in, just like True Detective 2
>>
>>64624227
you didn't miss much. You have the cabin doing weird shit during the last few episodes and nothing else. Pablo and jew girl suck shit. I actually liked the ending though, it had a evil dead 2 vibe where you can't really tell if they are trying to be funny or if Ash just went completely mad from all the shit he has seen.
Biggest disappointment though is that bruce campbell is playing his character from my name is bruce instead of Ash. People say that this feels like army of darkness but they are fooling themselves
>>
File: guywiththegunHD.png (2 MB, 1848x1000) Image search: [Google]
guywiththegunHD.png
2 MB, 1848x1000
episodes 8-10 were kind of a let down. Mostly because it exemplified what a horrible actress Dana DeLorenzo is, and then the cop-out ending.

On the whole the show is enjoyable, goofy and fun, but frustratingly aimless.
>>
IM JUST TRYIMG TO SAVE THIS GIANT BALL WE CALL THE WORLD.
>>
>>64624681
The show would be way better without her. Even characters with one line who instnatly die are more likable than her.
>>
>>64623395
Episodes 3 through 8
>>
>>64624681
>cop-out ending
>not totally in Ash's character
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.