[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That god-tier buildup >Miniature effects and composite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: untitled.jpg (106 KB, 1500x843) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
106 KB, 1500x843
>That god-tier buildup
>Miniature effects and composite scenes still hold up
>Bill Pullman's speech

I'm so disappointed they're making Independence Day 2. It looks like such a generic CGI fest. Is there any chance that it might be good?
>>
no

it might have been good if it was day of the dead instead and took place in mexico and the aliens were skeleton aliens
i'd watch the shit out of that
>>
>>64623336
Fuck off beaner.
>>
was pretty good up until the end of the attack, after which it becomes predictable schlock
>>
>>64623264
I agree. The 2 is a disappointment from the trailer up.
>>
Reminder that RLM hates this movie.
>>
I hope the aliens are as spooky as they were in the first one

As a kid I had to cover my ears and close my eyes during the autopsy scene because it scared the shit out of me
>>
>>64623418
Only autistics 4chan neckbeards care about them
>>
>Patrice and Jimmy will never review ID2

feelsbadman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCZevpfEK5k
>>
>>64623443
It's still fucking scary. The sound design, the alien animatronics and effects still hold up.

>that part where the alien "head" suddenly opened up
>>
>we never get to see the Alien ground invasion
>millions of shock troopers with tentacles and psychic abilities hunting down humans

At least the trailer for ID2 shows that not all of the initial invasion forces died off. I wanna see infantry vs infantry.
>>
>>64624272
Yes yes yes
I dont want to see gay alien marvel fucked fighter jets.
It should be as creepy as cloverfield
>>
The trailer seems to indicate earth didn't find a gigantic alien walker thing out in the desert...I wanna know how earth, a now spacefaring race missed that shit for what, 20 years?
>>
I heard a rumor that Independence Day was originally supposed to be a sequel to the Stargate movie, is that true?
>>
File: ID4aliensuit.jpg (676 KB, 1566x925) Image search: [Google]
ID4aliensuit.jpg
676 KB, 1566x925
Should they elaborate on the alien culture in the sequel? I like how ID4 kept them slightly mysterious. The aliens don't play around; arrive, attack cities, military bases. Absolutely no diplomacy or warning, absolutely ruthless. If they didn't get fucked by the retarded virus ex machina they would've absolutely destroyed us.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.