[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Indians walk off set because of racist scenes >0% on Rotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: The_Ridiculous_6_poster.jpg (46 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
The_Ridiculous_6_poster.jpg
46 KB, 300x444
>Indians walk off set because of racist scenes
>0% on Rotten Tomatoes
>is now the most profitable movie in the history of Netflix

How does Sandler keep doing this? Why is his name still bankable and who the fuck keeps throwing their money at him?
>>
>>64623052
>>Indians walk off set because of racist scenes
based sandler doesn't let pc( uckoldry) get in the way of his creative process, thats his secret
>>
Trumpfags love Sandler because these are the only movies they understand.
>>
Believe it or not, the world isn't a giant liberal arts campus.
>>
don't underestimate the number of people who want the broadest mindless entertainment possible.
>>
>>64623052
You didn't see this. It never happened. Go back to sleep.
>>
Because he sometimes makes enjoyable films despite how triggered the critics get.

The Cobbler and Pixels were awful; but The Ridiculous Six was genuinely entertaining. It's the perfect movie to pop on at night, or on a Sunday afternoon, and watch while you're curled up in a blanket or smoking some dank nuggets
>>
Why do I remember this movie was expected to be good
>>
>>64623052
>Indians walk off set because of racist scenes
>implying this is important
I'm not an indian m8.
>>
It wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. Much better than the schlock Sandler has put out over the last several years.

It got terrible ratings because it's become a meme to make fun of his movies, and the culture surrounding offense has gotten so warped that every little gaffe is a miniature Holocaust.
>>
>>64623052
Eh there weren't any racist scenes anyone that thinks so is a pc fggt, hating sandlers movies is basically reddit now go back to having your own opinions, eh it's not Jack and Jill or Pixels there aren't any product placements and Terry Crews and the Twilight guy were okay
>>
>>64623118
>Adam Sandler
>creative process
>bottom of the barrel Indian jokes that are probably like lol u took our land white man we scalp u nao xd
>creative
>process
The memery has hit new heights
>>
No one gives a fuck about RT reviewers or treeniggers.
>>
>>64623210
The Cobbler was moderately entertaining simply for the fact that I was watching an adam sandler movie that didn't have the adam sandler character in it.

Also I could hop on board with the ending, that twist came and I was like 'aight, we superheroes now
>>
>people in this thread are unironically defending sadler

Holy fucking christ, I never thought I'd see the day. The contrarianism on /tv/ has reached new heights.
>>
File: 1396150361375.jpg (49 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1396150361375.jpg
49 KB, 512x384
>>64623403
I'm going to guess that you haven't even seen the movie and are passing judgement anyway.

Now that's /tv/ if I've ever seen it.
>>
>>64623403
>liking the most popular movie in Netflix
>contrarianism
Stop using buzzwords you don't understand their meaning
>>
>>64623403
>sadler
Why do I find that so funny?
>>
Can we get some pics of his wife's rack?
>>
>>64623507
How many views it got on Netflix is irrelevant. The difference in subscriber gains and retention is and I don't see this doing very well there.
>>
>>64623052
>most profitable movie
what? because it was the most watched LAST MONTH.

AS IN ONLY FOR 30 days IT WAS THE MOST WATCHED, NOT OF ALL TIME YOU FUCKING FAT IDIOT CUNT
>>
No expects a good movie from Sandler.

He made a funny movie.

It's horribly acted, relies on tropes, it's offensive, low class and badly written.

But there is a point in the movie where Mark Twain shows up and he is played by Vanilla Ice. Some guy plays piano with his dick.

I mean, c'mon. Fuck off with pretensions, it's a goofball comedy.
>>
>>64623052

It's not the most profitable movie on Netflix.
>>
>>64623052
>is now the most profitable movie in the history of Netflix

sauce?
>>
>>64623052
>hating based sandler
literally reddit 2bh
>>
The fact that its on netflix is why it was a success.
Most people already have Netflix so from their point of view they can watch it for nothing.
The controversy is the best thing that could have happened for the film, netflix doesnt discern a curiosity view from any other view.
>>
>>64623052
Literally Money Laundering: The Actor
>>
>>64623052
>ROB SCHNEIDER IS A MEXICAN OR SOMETHING AND HAS 5 BROTHERS ON A SEARCH FOR WHO CARES
>COMING TO NETFLIX
>FUCK YOU
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.