[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are the chinks going to react to Star Wars? Alot of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: SWTFA-LUHAN-TVC-43.jpg (717 KB, 2048x871) Image search: [Google]
SWTFA-LUHAN-TVC-43.jpg
717 KB, 2048x871
How are the chinks going to react to Star Wars? Alot of the comments on this video are

>I don't like Star Wars but I like Luhan

>I don't know anything about Star Wars but I'll support Luhan

Will the chinks edit Boyega out of the movie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK1V14s66a0
>>
Why do you care so much about yellow niggers, cuck?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7RM8yKQB2w

Since they can't promote the film with Boyega, they use a Chinese pop star to get people to see it.
>>
>>64622547

Pay your debts.
>>
There's that Chinese guy from LOST in TFA, are they gonna put him front and center?
>>
>>64622559
The fuck?...I'm Asian and this triggered the hell out of me. Fuck China and their faggy idols. Seriously, grow the fuck up!
>>
>>64622531
They'll sympathize and identify with the First Order.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>Chinese will literally make Star Wars toys with gold...
>>
>>64623683
That's fucking metal
>>
>bunch of Chinese cosplayers dressed as characters on Chinese street
>epic music starts playing

My mind explodes
>>
>>64622531
So when Starwars passes Avatar because of the china market will all the Avatarfags kill themselves?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
>>64623683
>Chinese release will push JJ into orbit and let him to whatever he wants to do in ep VIII as long as it pleases the Chinese market
>>
>>64623800
Avatar got there with Chinese box office in the first place
>>
this is generic as fuck
who are all these people commenting in english?
>>
>>64623915
Chinese people don't have access to YouTube.
>>
>>64624000
they could still post in chinese
>>
>>64623530

Transformers Age of Extinction had en entire hour tacked on solely to appease the Chinese Audience.

It literally ruined the movie T B H
>>
>>64622531

Why chinks mix English lyrics to their pop songs? Is it that hard to rhyme in gookspeech?

Also, I love how he has no idea how Star Wars works.
>>
>>64624088
The whole movie was a trainwreck and Bay knew his audience.
>>
>>64623855

J.J. isn't doing the next movie
>>
>>64623738
Objectively correct
>>
>>64623800
Anon, that music video was released yesterday on one of China's top video websites and currently has only 110,220 views. I'm afraid that's not indicative of any great excitement.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.