[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your hot mom didn't organise your life as well as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
File: The Little Prince organised.jpg (131 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
The Little Prince organised.jpg
131 KB, 1280x544
>tfw your hot mom didn't organise your life as well as this, /tv/.

/forever basement
/always neckbeard
>>
what movie?
>>
Don't do it, Little Girl. Think of your lifeplan!
>>
Is this any good, OP? I read the book when I was younger.

>>64622317
Le petit prince
>>
When is this coming out already? I need to see this.
>>
Loving the mix of animation types.

>>64622699
It's, er... already out in selected ... theatres.

Just posting screenshots as I watch it.
>>
>>64622845

I really REALLY hope they don't Lorax this. Le Petit Prince is one of my favorite books. Shit, it's one of the best selling books of all time, only beaten out by the bible and one other book. They better not fuck this up. Not sold on the parts with the girl and Jeff Bridges, but the animation during the Prince segments looks incredible.
>>
>>64622906
The framing story appears to be more like what we got in The Princess Bride - there to pad things out to movie length and provide counterpoints to the Prince's story.
>>
>>64622257
I knew a kid who had a mom like this. Kid played and started in 3 sports, perfect grades, multilingual, played violin really well, participated in and won tons of spelling bees, tons of extracurriculars. That kid turned out to be a total dud and is a bigger loser than I am
>>
Mom's time-management obsession is getting a little bizarre.
>>
>>64622906
Just watch the French version. The actual Little Prince segments are perfect. The new CGI story is pretty decent too.
>>
File: The Little Prince the well.jpg (104 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
The Little Prince the well.jpg
104 KB, 1280x544
Pic taken just before Omar Sharif shoots them both dead for taking water from his well.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>little Girl befriends a old man
Ptf
No
>>
>>64624534
Probably not get a North Merkin release because of that.
>>
Looks a lot like one of Mega City One's Resyk facilities.
>>
Surprise! It's a happy ending.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.