[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Double
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The double.jpg (47 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
The double.jpg
47 KB, 400x593
Just watched this, wow is it great. I believe not a lot of people saw the movie, what is anon's opinion on it? Summed up my life pretty much, bet a lot of anons can relate.
>>
>>64621187

Was good, can't believe it was directed by a black africanenglish negro.
>>
>>64621187
never eard of it
>>
File: Thornton Reed.gif (988 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
Thornton Reed.gif
988 KB, 500x276
>>64621187
Was good, but I preferred the atmosphere / set-up of the early parts to the bit where the plot actually kicked in. Pretty wacky to think of Richard Ayoade as a director, but there you go.
>>
>>64621187
The soundtrack was good. I prefer Ayoade's previous movie tho
>>
>>64621862
Yeah, the soundtrack really set the tone
>>
>>64621560

hes british norwegian though
>>
>>64621187
>not getting doubles

Please
>>
>>64622016
His British Nigerian-Norwegian
>>
hello reddit
also check'em
>>
>>64622229
Remind me, it's Reddit to say movie instead of film here, yes?
>>
>>64621187
I can't stand this guy
I haven't seen The end of the tour or The Social Network either because of it
>>
>>64622306
I actually think he is a pretty good actor, but I used to confuse him with Michael Sera, who is disgusting
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.