[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literal experiences of stereotypical starwars fans at the theatre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: _1429212045.jpg (30 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
_1429212045.jpg
30 KB, 600x350
Just saw it today (Outstanding), and there was a retarded lady beside me cheering all the time and making typical down-syndromesq hand gestures.

Which makes me wonder how others went when they saw it? I assume many of us ran into some weirdos, likely from /tv/ even.
>>
File: is it autism.webm (627 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
is it autism.webm
627 KB, 720x304
>>
>>64620182
I saw it at a patrician theater, no shitstains allowed.
>>
there were a few people wearing BB-8 shirts, most of them kids

the cinema was mostly silent during the entire movie, there was one guy who started clapping when Leia hugged Han but it never caught on
>>
Movie was great but i skipped the showers afterwards. Just not my scene
>>
File: Marine.gif (68 KB, 60x56) Image search: [Google]
Marine.gif
68 KB, 60x56
>(Outstanding)
>>
>>64620329
They let you get away with that?

>finish watching that shitty Pixar movie, Brave at the local theatre with my dad
>go to the cinema showers afterward, agree to meet up with dad outside in 15
>on my way out i forget to tip the shower bouncer
>gives me a red card
>tells me i have to go the cinema confessional
>don't know where it is, have to ask some girl who gives me a look of disgust as she gives me the directions
>eventually arrive there
>oh fuck, the queues huge
>get a text from my dad, asking me where the fuck i am
>tell him i have to confess my Cinema Sins™
>"fuck off, i have to pick up my wife's son from his party in a quarter of an hour, catch the bus home"
>finally get to the cinema lasher after 30 minutes in line
>"what crimes did you commit?"
>tell him i forgot to tip the bouncer standing outside the showers
>alarm sounds, the door to the confessional slams shut, all the windows get covered by steel barriers, red lights start flashing all over the cinema complex
>"red alert, red alert, punishment taskforce engaged"
>the lasher tells me with a panicked voice that not tipping warrants the most severe penance as he runs away
>men in robes with neon cinema signs attached to their breastplates with the words "TIPPING DISCIPLINARY SQUAD" enter the room and cuff me and set up cameras in the confessional, tell me the whole cinemaplex will see this
>"by refusing to engage in the time-honoured tradition of tipping those who work hard in this establishment to ensure the quality of his service, this patron has forfeited his right to a civilized cinema experience and will from now on be relegated to the designated PoC screenings, but first..."
>draws a long whip from under his rope
>"100 lashes!"
>the whole cinema begins chanting
>"100 lashes! 100 lashes! 100 lashes! 100 lashes!"
>if only i'd tipped the shower bouncer...
>>
>>64620460
I'm gone for a few months and my dank meme appears to be ruined. That wasn't funny at all
>>
>>64620182
Me and my friend dropped a whole bunch of acid and saw it in IMAX 3d. Han Solo looked me in the eye and told me it was real. All of it. Shit was transcendental.
>>
>>64620182

tehre was some fat buy in the very last row right next to the exits when i saw it

i chuckled pretty hard
>>
>>64620667
he was trying to get in and out without anyone noticing he was a fat loser
>>
>>64620182
>there was a retarded lady beside me cheering all the time and making typical down-syndromesq hand gesture

That was /tv/
>>
>>64620182
There was a black bitch next to me repeating every god damn line she liked. God I hate gender inequality. If she were a man I would have fucked her shit up.
>>
>>64622050
What would you have done if you were a man?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.