[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rob McElhenney's Minecraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: fat-mac-250[1].jpg (46 KB, 640x806) Image search: [Google]
fat-mac-250[1].jpg
46 KB, 640x806
How does it feel knowing that an actor from your once beloved show, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" is directing a Minecraft movie?
>>
im glad he found sucess?
>>
Are you 12? Who cares if he makes a minecraft movie

>>>/v/
>>
>>64619807
If this were about the game "Minecraft" it would be /v/ related, but this is about a movie so therefore it belongs here.
>>
I wouldn't be interested in a Minecraft movie, but since I fact checked OP I am intrigued now only because I love Sunny.
>>
>>64619787
I'm fine with it.
>>
Good? I hope he makes bank and continues to do whatever he wants.
>>
>>64619787
Um. I'm happy for him. I think it's great that he's got that going for him.
>once beloved show
I still love It's Always Sunny.
>>
What are the chances that Charlie Day will be involved?

I wouldn't mind seeing him voice, since this has to be an animated movie, the main character.
>>
The fuck is it going to be about? And don't say Minecraft.
>>
>>64619967
Spaceship!?
>>
>>64619980
I don't know. Minecraft pretty much allows for a variety of stories to be told with it's minimalist lore. Yes, the game still has a lore.
>>
>>64620000
>>64620000
>>64620000
>>64620000

GET! GET! GET! GET!
>>
This should be good. The Sunny guys know a thing or two about mental illnesses
>>
>>64620072
Uhh, he's directing a movie based on a video game.
>>
>>64620121
...a video game played by people with autism
>>
>>64619980
They apparently managed to make a Telltale game series out of it. The Lego Movie was pretty good and that property has even less story. It's probably going to be some find the MacGuffin adventure with winks to the 13 year olds that play(ed) the game.

>>64620025
You've got no chill.
>>
>>64620170
The Telltale game incorporated almost everything from the game itself. It was essentially Justice League within Minecraft where they split up and one of them went to study the Endermen. There were plots revolving around them and even in the Nether. /mcg/ says it sucks, but quite frankly, I enjoyed the story very much. The characters even traveled to the Far Lands and that was removed in recent game updates.
>>
>>64620294
>>64620170
Shut up or go to
>>>/v/
>>
I have a feeling this movie is going to be released on Steam instead of in theatres.
>>
>>64619960
Why? The show is running out of ideas.
>>
>>64620349
Are you serious? Minecraft is still fucking huge. It'll probably beat The Force Awakens.
>>
>>64620396
Minecraft is not as popular as World of Warcraft or Star Wars.
>>
>>64620374
Even if I agreed with that why would I stop loving the show? I still could love the older seasons.
>>
>>64620413
Bullshit. World of Warcraft has been losing steam for years.
>>
>>64620427
Then why is there a movie being made called, "Warcraft"?
>>
>>64620000
WITNESSED
>>
>>64620476
... Really nigga?
>>
>>64620413
Go look at the toy section next time you're in a store. Minecraft is sure as fuck popular. More so that war craft that's for sure.
>>
>>64620501
The trailer was attached to Star Wars. I like how they actually made it look like the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhFMIRuHAL4
>>
>>64620539
...I know it exists. How is that proof that it's still relevant? If anything it's proof that they're grasping at straws.
>>
this is some old news
>>
>>64619901
reminder that this was the actual vision board used by Sony Execs
>>
>>64620611
Reminder that PewDiePie doesn't even fucking play Minecraft.
>>
>>64620624
How would you even know?
>>
>>64620539
Holy shit, Orcs and Humans team up to defeat a greater threat even in the fucking movie.
>>
>>64620396
if minecraft was as huge as it was 2-3 years ago it could beat TFA, but not now. Its still insanely popular, but no where near what it used to be.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.