[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of "Three Kings"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: three-kings[1].jpg (109 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
three-kings[1].jpg
109 KB, 510x755
What does /tv/ think of "Three Kings"?
>>
>>64618882
pls be joking

It's fucking great, that's what I think of it.
>>
>>64618882
best movie about Operation Desert Storm ever made.
>>
Anyone wanna do some "WE"-posting, but post "THREE" before "KINGS"?
>>
>>64618882
It's really good.
>>
>>64618882

One of the best films of 1999, one of the best years ever in American cinema.

Which I guess technically makes it one of the best American films of all time. Although that sounds wrong.

It's fucking amazing, with some of the most interesting cinematography of the 90's (probably the peak decade for cinematographers). It's one of those rare films that works on so many different levels, crossing genres and tones sometimes in the same moment, without seeming forced.

I don't give a fuck about the Oscars and the box office, but David O. Russell has never come close to this again.
>>
>>64618882
breddy good
t. alberto barbosa
>>
tarantino's finest
>>
>>64618882
Really fucking good. Even better that it's not a Star Wars thread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b36mjDR-9WU

It's fucking excellent. Perfect casting, perfect writing, perfect directing.

>From the director of Joy

The fuck happened?
>>
>>64618882
faux masculine shit for fags who didnt have real masculine role models

single mother household tier
>>
>>64619925
This is his opus. It felt relatively effortless, whereas everything he's made since felt desperately inauthentic.
>>
Not a fan but at least George Clooney whooped David O Russel's ass for him
>>
>>64619966
That trailer literally makes the movie look like hot shit.
I dont even feel like watching it anymore.
>>
top tier action
top tier comedy
top tier feels

wish they made more action pictures like this nowdays.
>>
>>64620093

You have different taste than me.

You probably wouldn't like it, so I wouldn't recommend wasting your time watching it.
>>
WE
>>
What does /tv/ think of my dubs?
>>
>>64619977
Sad but true, out of all my mates maybe one in five had dads present, its so weird seeing in our society where moms step the fuck up and do alpha shit taking care of her son, while dads are afk
>>
Decades ahead of its time, a cinematic masterpiece.

No flaws in any category.

A cornerstone of modern cinema.

14/10
>>
>>64620134
>Inb4 some anon who dated a shallow slut and thought she was a queen, then judges all women due to his prior poor judgement bitches about child support

>Inb4 some virgin who has never known the touch of a woman complains all women are whores
>>
ROUND ROUND GET AROUND

You are now picturing the impeccable camera work and editing as they enter the Iraqi settlement.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.