[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished this for the fourth time. The first three viewings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: The Devils.jpg (27 KB, 450x636) Image search: [Google]
The Devils.jpg
27 KB, 450x636
Just finished this for the fourth time.

The first three viewings were from a torrented file, what I assume is a composite of the VHS rip and a re-insertion of the full "rape of Christ" sequence.

This last time I watched a copy of the most recent BFI release. I was hoping that, even in truncated form, the movie would have the same amount of power. But, upon viewing, the shortened version of the "rape" sequence is surprisingly ineffective, although I was more than pleased at the justice done to the beautiful set design by the remastering.

Still one of the greatest movies I've ever seen - I can only hope that at some point we'll see an official release with the most footage possible re-integrated.

Anyone else out there who's super passionate about this one?
>>
>watching a moving pictures more than once

Hey Reddit!
>>
>>64618107

false meme
>>
do you see bare pussy holes?
>>
bare enough, either way
>>
>>64618107

You're mistaking Reddit for autism.
>>
>>64618070
is this an adaptation of the Dostoeyevski novel?
>>
>>64618180

kinda
>>
>>64618070
That is definitely designed to look like penetration
>>
>>64618107
If there is a t least 4 years gap between each viewing, i don't see the problem
>>
>>64618070

Oliver Reed is fuckin based
>>
>>64621571
came here to post this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmnK0ty0RBE
>>
>>64621571
Too bad Ken Russell liked him so much that he cast him in Tommy too.
>>
>>64621621

hell of a guy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.