[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/JRE/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 58pFIoL.jpg (18 KB, 468x280) Image search: [Google]
58pFIoL.jpg
18 KB, 468x280
>It's a "Joe gets his close friend on to tell him publicly that he sucks at his job and should quit (and his friend cries)" episode
>>
>It's a "fat fugly neckbeards think they have any right to insult joe when he is better than them in every way and would easily whoop their asses" thread
>>
when did that happen

I don't really like or listen to this show
>>
>>64617896
link?
>>
File: fag rogan.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
fag rogan.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>it's a Joe starts talking about big dudes with bulging muscles and calls them "sweetie" episode
>>
>>64617922
>>64617939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVgyj-p6N4
>>
>>64617939
>>64617922
This
>>
>>64617919
Joe pls go
>>
>>64617965
jesus give him the short version

>>64617967
>>64617939
this is what you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FUmBrhz2Q4
>>
Joe Rogan

aka: The Human Testicle
>>
>>64617896
>Television & Film
this literally doesn't belong here and all JRE discussion should take place under /heem/
>>
more best of rogan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p55POqbf8yE
>>
>>64618029
I was expecting more, don't really care for the trivial mma talk which this show mostly is
>>
>>64617965
Rogan was right though. Brendan Schaub would have gotten starched by Cain Velasquez or any other top five guy. This was before Schaub retired, too. Fighters at that level have no shortage of people telling them they can beat anybody. I'm glad Schaub has at least one friend in his life who was will willing to shoot straight with him and tell him he doesn't want to see him get rocked by the HW elites.
>>
>>64617896
Best career move Brendan Schaub ever made.
>>
Joe:hey brendan you fuckin suck faggot
Brendan: mmm
>>
>>64618148
He said afterwards that he kept going "mmm" because he said if he talked people would hear him crying
>>
>>64618029
The fact that this conversation took place two days after the fight they were talking about and Schaub wound up retiring shortly afterward puts the stamp on how right Joe was.
>>
>>64618290
should have never happened on air though, he pretty muched pimped out brendan for this emotional moment for his podcast
>>
>it's a joe kills ducklings with a tack hammer episode
>>
>its a joe gets into a fight on fear factor episode
>>
>>64618343
Why not, exactly? He's a grown man. They were talking about MMA on the podcast, which Rogan and Schaub always do when they're together. Schaub just lost a fight badly two days beforehand and was saying the stoppage was early, so Joe told him he saw it differently. That's about it. It's not like he just publicly humiliated him on the air. Everybody knew Schaub never had a chance against the top five.
>>
>>64618117
Then do it in private. Why call him out in public?

>Bro you're a fucking loser and need to change your life - by the way we're live around the world and this is going to be recorded and immortalized
>Just bring real bro
>>
>>64618598
Why didn't Brendan tell Joe he'd never be a top comedian and just give up? He'd never stand with the greats

Maybe Brendan was making good money fighting? And every fight would've made him more experienced and when he did retire he'd have more credentials as a coach - which is the only option for fighters.

Brendan's gonna be broke as fuck one day and look back and be like.. man fuck Joe I needed to fight for money not for some imaginary belt cause I won a few fights in a row
>>
>>64618639
>Bro you're a fucking loser

But that's not at all what he said.
>>
and the bitch went back to his show? ok he right to quit then
>>
>>64618681
>"I think you would be surprised, I think you would get your ass kicked"

while true, it's pretty much the same as saying "you're a scrub" live on the air. should have been a private convo
>>
>>64618639
see
>>64618598

Rogan and Schaub always run podcasts together like they're candid conversations. They don't hold back on real talk until the cameras stop rolling. That's really never how they've done it.

>>64618679
>Why didn't Brendan tell Joe he'd never be a top comedian and just give up?

1. Because they weren't talking about comedy.
2. Joe's pretty respected in MMA circles and people like Schaub consider him a friend and value his opinion.
3. He never told Schaub that he should just quit MMA.

You're acting like Rogan just laughed in his face and called him garbage. Instead he told him as a friend that he doesn't believe he could beat the absolute best in the world, which not only isn't humiliating, but is 100% true and everybody who knows anything about MMA has known this for years. He didn't embarrass him.

>Maybe Brendan was making good money fighting? And every fight would've made him more experienced and when he did retire he'd have more credentials as a coach - which is the only option for fighters.
Then Brendan can make that decision for himself, which he did. Also, coaching is not the only option for fighters, particularly not Schaub, who actually has a good gig going right now.
>>
>>64618849
Saying he couldn't beat the heavyweight champion (which Cain was at the time) is not even close to calling him a shit fighter. I don't know where you get that from.
>>
>>64618938
telling any fighter they'd get their ass kicked is a giant ego smasher for them.

Dude was literally on the verge of tears and this convo is now arguably his most memorable moment in mma history. I don't know how much more you need.
>>
>>64618985
>telling any fighter they'd get their ass kicked is a giant ego smasher for them.
You know what would have been a bigger ego smasher? Getting pummeled by Cain, who Schaub seemed very sure he would have beaten.

>this convo is now arguably his most memorable moment in mma history
lol no. No way, not even close
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 256x197
why is bryan callen such an absolute cuck?
>>
Does Joe cheat on his wife?
He seems so flirty with hot female guests.
Pretty sure he would fuck Ronda Rousey if he got the chance.
>>
>>64619702
joe would follow ronda's ass with an ice cream cone if he had the chance
>>
>>64617919
Brian Redban, please
>>
>>64619702
Joe Rogan is a homosexual, his flirting is a cover.
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk [1] <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA
>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard
>>
>>64618679
>Why didn't Brendan tell Joe he'd never be a top comedian and just give up? He'd never stand with the greats
because failing at comedy doesnt give you decades-long injuries that the ufc doesnt cover
>>
>>64621589
even a winning fighter has those injuries so being a losing fighter is irrelevant

brendan shouldve given joe the 411 and told him to quit comedy
>>
>>64621866
yeah just age and let more blows in, why not?

it's not like brendan has said quitting fighting was the best thing for him or anything

joe's a dumbass but he was right on this one
>>
>>64621866
the difference is brendan knows nothing about comedy and joe knows a lot about martial arts
>>
>half of this thread thinking rogen was wrong
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXoNE14U_zM
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.