[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no It's Always Sunny thread >season 11 JUST premiered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: sunnyjpg-0a5d5c_1280w[1].jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sunnyjpg-0a5d5c_1280w[1].jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
>no It's Always Sunny thread
>season 11 JUST premiered

What's wrong with you faggots?
>>
>>64616475
What's to discuss? It's honestly a shallow and pedantic show.
>>
>>64616475
Good show first episode was good I dunno what else to say about it
>>
>>64616505
And? You're saying that like the show doesn't purposely go out of its way to emulate that? Lol, fucking newfags, I swear.
>>
People shouting loudly: The Show
>>
>>64616571
Reddit Shouting Loudly: The Post
>>
First episode of the season was shit.
pure shit. didnt laugh once
>>
>>64616553
Reddit, please.
>>
>>64616571
literally this. I started noticing it more and it killed the rest of the series. ITS FUN BECAUSE WERE ALL PASSIONATE
>>
>>64616475
I thought it was funny.
>>
>>64616669
Except for all the awkward silence and awkward conversations they have where they deliberately talk more quietly to make the situation/scene feel even more uncomfortable.
>>
>>64616571
Yeah thats what I thought the first time I watched it. Took me a while to give it a chance.
>>
>>64616571
>>64616669
>it's funny for all the shouting
>except for all the jokes that aren't them shouting

No, it's fine, you just didn't understand the implication.
>>
>>64616505
honest question

Do you actually know what "pedantic" means or are you just parroting family guy?
>>
>>64616743
Yeah beginning of the episode felt forced as fuck.
>>
This show has been shit since season 6
>>
File: ZKCXVpE[1].jpg (206 KB, 1220x918) Image search: [Google]
ZKCXVpE[1].jpg
206 KB, 1220x918
>>64616819
>>
>>64616841
I was making a point about how half the jokes happen because of the subject matter they're discussing so casually or how it makes the non-main-characters they're with feel uncomfortable, not making a point about the direction/quality.
>>
>>64616571
>>64616610
>>64616669
Huh, reddit must be stepping up their bantz, since last year they were all saying "hur hur,trannies and black people, we're not racist you guiz."

It's interesting watching them evolve.
>>
>>64616831
Sure anon, it means of or like a pedant.
>>
The new episode was pretty shit. The only part that made me laugh was Frank's nazi flag.

Oh well.
>>
>>64616919
And knowing exactly what qualities are of or like a pedant you should have no trouble explaining how Sunny embodies that right?
>>
>>64616505
Personally I find it to be a glib facsimile
>>
>>64616849
I'm sick of this meme
>>
>>64617073
Yeah.
>>
>Frank Falls Out the Window
>The Gang Hits the Slopes
>Dee Made a Smut Film
>Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs
>Being Frank
>The Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Day Massacre Defense: The Trial of the Century
>Charlie Catches a Leprechaun

This might be a ripper of a season lads. That second last one is kind of weird though, I thought that situation was over.
>>
That new episode was top ten all time.
>>
>>64617138
shill
>>
I was pretty disappointed with the new one. I feel like its been going downhill since s10.
>>
>>64617174
I noticed last season that they tend to suffle around the episodes to ensure nobody drops it. So they start with a week one, then do a good one, then a weak one. Its why the limited continuity was so fucked
>>
loved it. so good. waiting for the next one.
>>
The new episode was pretty weak. Dennis's head in a freezer joke was waaaaaaay too on the nose. Charlie's alcohol poisoning was a pathetic ending.

My least favorite episode of all time for sure.
>>
>>64616475
it was garbage unfortunately.
>>
New episode
>8/10 first half
>3/10 second half
It's a habit they've started now thinking about most of their episodes
>>
New episode was kinda meh.

Not anything as bad as the pure shit that was season 8 though.

The show has been on an upward trajectory since that ass of a season, so hopefully they can keep it up.
>>
File: 1442012638337.jpg (133 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
1442012638337.jpg
133 KB, 800x1203
>>64617174
While I found season 10 enjoyable it felt like a lot of the episodes had plotlines that were too big for Sunny. Stuff like them appearing on a game show doesn't really feel like it belongs in a show that's mainly just about the stupid shit a group of people who own a bar get into on a daily basis.
>>
>>64617417
I'd say its been consistently inconsistent since 8. Occasionally good, usually mediocre leaning to bad and every year the lows get lower
>>
Great episode, dissapointed that Mac didn't try to destroy the nailed down game board, like he did last time. The game board didn't even make an appearence :(
>>
>>64617132
seriously

what the fuck are you fags doing arguing about stupid stuff? i think the chardee mcdennis thing is some sort of inside joke wtih the execs. the websites are always terrible, but they keep happening. who cares if the first episode was weak (and weak still means like 7/10)

do you niggers SEE this list??? most of the episodes seem hilarious
>>
>>64617439

how long did you expect that formula to hold out? have you never watched a long running tv show?
>>
First episode was great.

Promo for ep 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8i-mMQA3jY

>inb4 callbacks rehash etc
>>
>>64617636
>if I inb4 legitimate criticism it's not legitimate anymore

THAT'S NOT HOW IT FUCKING WORKS IDIOT! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BOARD BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS! FUCK!
>>
Every couple of years I just binge on the EPs I haven't seen. I can never remember what season I'm on.
>>
I haven't really watched much past season 8, did i miss anything?
>>
>>64617706
The gang went to jail for laughing at a fatass getting robbed.
>>
>>64617706
Crap jokes and callbacks out the anus.
>>
>>64617706
yes

you missed cream pies
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.