[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George Lucas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 490x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 490x735
Talentless hack or misunderstood genius?
>>
>>64616054
You're wife's son's father.
>>
Considering American Graffiti is complete garbage, I'm going to say he was bad from the beginning.
>>
>>64616054

>talentless

>earned billions based on his ideas

>brought us Star Wars and Indiana Jones, both of which are one of the most famous fictional franchises of all times
>>
>>64616054
>beard on: manly af
>beard off: James Dean
He was handsome af, even in the 90s he had the sticky lumberjack look down
>>
>>64616054
hack
>>
>>64616104
>both of which are one
>both are one

God damn it, anon.
>>
>>64616087
>Considering American Graffiti is complete garbage
Troll or hyperbolic, its not perfect but complete garbage is an overstatement
>>
>>64616087
Considering THX 1138 directors cut is a masterpiece im going to say you were a CUC.K from birth
>>
misunderstood hack-genius
>>
>>64616076
If the rumours are true, he's sterile. All his kids are adopted.
>>
He's a genius at worldbuilding, creating settings for stories to take place, and compiling things he loved from his childhood into something new, but a talentless hack at everything else.
>>
i wish that 70s George Lucas were my bf
>>
File: Lucas vs Abrams.jpg (64 KB, 470x504) Image search: [Google]
Lucas vs Abrams.jpg
64 KB, 470x504
>>64616054
>>
>>64616150
It's true and you know it. The film is a boring slog and the acting is completely unsubstantiatal.
>>
Both.
>>
Talented, but after the divorce his entire world got turned against him and he never was the same.

Fuck bitches, man.
>>
>>64616054
Misunderstood genius, definitely.

People will be studying the Star Wars prequels in unis 70 years from now
>>
>>64616268
I think the vignettes are of varying degrees of quality, some hokey and dated and others close to great. It has more than enough charm and strong moments to work for me
>>
>>64616350
>People will be studying the Star Wars prequels in unis 70 years from now

With the main question being, why are they so shitty when all the other Star Wars movies are great?
>>
>>64616054
Talentless Genius and Misunderstood hack.
>>
>>64616411
i haven't lurked on /tv/ long, is this "star wars prequels are good" thing a recent meme or what
>>
>>64616486
Not a meme kiddo. It's appreciating a wonderful trilogy.
>>
When he dies the prequels will be retconned.
>>
>>64616087
Hi Mike
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.