[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I should've known the Jedi were plotting to take over!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: rTVmo6D.png (308 KB, 617x434) Image search: [Google]
rTVmo6D.png
308 KB, 617x434
>I should've known the Jedi were plotting to take over!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64615815
He was basically admitting to being a retard. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. That's why, by the time of ANH, he's actually a decent character.
>>
>>64615815
Jedi = Jews
>>
>>64615854
Wait so Padme was a Jedi?
>>
Why was Windu Nuffin such a hypocritical fuck? He basically broke every part of the Jedi code, then gave Anakin shit for breaking the Jedi code.

Windu literally was getting butthurt because Sheev was taking rights away from the council so he made Anakin spy on him. Was Anakin so wrong in saying the Jedi were plotting to take over?
>>
>I became a Sith to protect my wife! Choking my heavily pregnant wife was completely justified! Stop disagreeing with me Obi-wan! I hate you!

George, m8...
>>
>>64615873
of coursh
>>
>>64615883
omg
>>
>>64615876
No, he's too old.
>>
>>64615906
Reys too old too. Will Finn the negro eventually not trust her?
>>
They were planning to take over with younglings, so he killed all of them to nip it at the bud.
>>
File: 1447660451180.gif (456 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
1447660451180.gif
456 KB, 160x159
>He's still referencing the prequels
>>
>>64616183
Garbage 80s cgi in the OT makes it unwatchable.

Prequels still look fairly shit but not as bad.

TFA is a cgi fuckfest.

Prequels best trilogy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.