[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JJL bandwagon thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11
File: Domergue.jpg (138 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Domergue.jpg
138 KB, 1200x800
What are some good Jennifer Jason Leigh movies?
>>
>>64612069
Dorothy Parker and the Vicious Circle
Kansas City
Short Cuts
Last Exit to Brooklyn
Existenz

there are a lot
>>
File: 265651_full.jpg (92 KB, 1000x656) Image search: [Google]
265651_full.jpg
92 KB, 1000x656
>>64612069
Machinist
>>
The Hudsucker Proxy
>>
File: fast-times-image-3.jpg (905 KB, 1920x1082) Image search: [Google]
fast-times-image-3.jpg
905 KB, 1920x1082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6pT_BDpnog
>>
Literally everything she's ever done is golden. Pristine track record. 100%. Has never been in even one bad production.
>>
File: Flesh-Blood-1985.jpg (144 KB, 750x1070) Image search: [Google]
Flesh-Blood-1985.jpg
144 KB, 750x1070
She goes nude in Flesh and Blood

And in Fast Time at Ridgemont High I think too
>>
Fast Times
Fast Times
Fast Times

watch that first
>>
>>64612153
Backdraft wasn't that good, but she was good in it.
>>
File: single white female1.jpg (78 KB, 685x385) Image search: [Google]
single white female1.jpg
78 KB, 685x385
>>64612069
>no one has mentioned Single White Female
>>
Has Max Landis apologized to her?
>>
She's had a pretty good career...I'm glad she's in Tarantino's latest...it's difficult for actresses at her age to get good credits, but she's been solid in most everything I've seen her star

My favorites are Last Exit To Brooklyn(which is a great movie, period...and read the fucking book as well, faggots), Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle, and Bastard Out of Carolina
>>
>>64612263
>search Single White Female
>dating sites
google knows
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x459
> based Rush
>>
She did a pretty nice voice acting in Anomalisa, I didn't even know that was her voice.
>>
>>64612279
for what? and who would even care about getting an apology from Max Blackhawk Down Landis?
>>
>>64612114
JJL first got notice by playing an anorexic herself in a TV film
I think it was mentioned in the Guinness Book of Records as the most weight lost by an actress
>>
>>64612403
>for what?
His father killed her father
>>
>>
>>64612562
that.
>>
That one she shows her pussy hole in
>>
>>64612403
In 1982, Leigh's father, Vic Morrow, was accidentally killed along with two child actors when a helicopter stunt went wrong while filming Twilight Zone: The Movie. Leigh and her sister filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Warner Bros., John Landis and Steven Spielberg. They settled out of court a year later and the terms of the settlement have never been made public.

Morrow had been cast in a feature role in Twilight Zone: The Movie, directed by Landis. Morrow was playing the role of Bill Connor, a racist who is taken back in time and placed in various situations where he would be a persecuted victim: as a Jewish Holocaust victim, a black man about to be lynched by the Ku Klux Klan, and a Vietnamese man about to be killed by U.S. soldiers.

In the early morning hours of July 23, 1982, Morrow and two children, 7-year-old Myca Dinh Le, and 6-year-old Renee Shin-Yi Chen, were filming on location in California in what had been known as Indian Dunes, which is near Santa Clarita. They were performing in a scene for the Vietnam sequence in which their characters attempt to escape from a pursuing U.S. Army helicopter out of a deserted Vietnamese village. The helicopter was hovering at about 24 feet (7.3 m) above them when pyrotechnic explosions damaged it and caused it to crash on top of them, killing all three instantly. Morrow and Dinh were decapitated by the helicopter rotor. Chen was crushed by a helicopter strut.

Landis and four other defendants, including pilot Dorsey Wingo, were ultimately acquitted of involuntary manslaughter after a nearly nine-month trial. The parents of Le and Chen sued and settled out of court for an undisclosed amount. Morrow's children also sued and settled for an undisclosed amount. Morrow is interred in Hillside Memorial Park Cemetery in Culver City, California.
>>
>>64612607
name.
now.
>>
File: parker.jpg (691 KB, 1632x2424) Image search: [Google]
parker.jpg
691 KB, 1632x2424
>>64612069

this one is probably her best

if you liked la vie en rose

you'll really like this
>>
File: existenz_gettz.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
existenz_gettz.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
I had no idea she was the same chick from Existenz, Didn't know she was that old now.
>>
>tfw you will never rape prime JJL
>>
She's fantastic in Georgia. Not that many people saw it I don't think but she owns that shit. Great performance.
>>
I liked her in Weeds.
>>
File: john landis is a mass murderer.png (686 KB, 1061x827) Image search: [Google]
john landis is a mass murderer.png
686 KB, 1061x827
>And... CUT!
>>
File: semi JUST rachael leigh cook.jpg (130 KB, 600x819) Image search: [Google]
semi JUST rachael leigh cook.jpg
130 KB, 600x819
when I saw her credit in the lastest c.uckrantino flick I thought it was pic related

Looks at those titties.
>>
>>64612069

Her father getting killed by John Landis.
>>
>>64612562
>ywn fill Phoebe Cates' bellybutton full of cum

;____;
>>
>>64612069
She was fucking great in that terrible flick
>>
>>64612388
Came in here to post this.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.