[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post a more poignant scene from The Force Awakens. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Sith.jpg (53 KB, 533x299) Image search: [Google]
Sith.jpg
53 KB, 533x299
Post a more poignant scene from The Force Awakens. I'll wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hoXNXSpmng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg
>>
any scene
>>
Rey's introduction scene up to the point where she starts speaking

its also the only good scene in TFA
>>
>>64610025
Why do people like the Padme Ruminations scene?

The Phantom Menace was much better then AOTC and ROTS.
>>
>Star Wars for millennials with ADD enamored with Marvel capeshit
>wanting a slow, poignant scene
get a load of that guy! gotta rush to the next action scene, tell that to Kanjiklub kekeke
>>
JJ is not a director like George
it just isn't possible
>>
If you are looking for poignancy in a Star Wars film then you are an idoit.

Go buy more toys.
>>
>>64610025
The second scene is only good because of palpatine, the only thing good about the prequels, and that first season is balls.
>>
OP here.

Just shit posting bros. I don't think that Padme/Anakin scene is very good. I do think that Revenge of the Sith is more entertaining and a better blockbuster than the Force Awakens though.

I want Force Awakens fanboys to cry.
>>
>>64610025

Someone remake this scene as if JJ had shot it.
I dare you anons.
>>
>>64610608
>shaky cam helicopter shot in the opera house when Sheev reveals the Dark side can save people from death
>>
>>64610288
>>64610212
this
>>
>>64610025

>that entire story of Plagueis

I wish we could see a movie about him.
>>
>>64610025

Why does Anakin morph during the second scene? It's like they stiches two takes together.
>>
>>64610025
Have to wait for the blurry to come out.
>>
Is Darth Plagueis the supreme leader of the First Order now?
>>
>>64610212
wH-WHAT DO I TELL THE KANJICLUB?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.