[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post your favorite background character in TFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1451139297457.webm (701 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
1451139297457.webm
701 KB, 720x304
post your favorite background character in TFA
>>
File: 243px-Sidon_Ithano.jpg (50 KB, 243x494) Image search: [Google]
243px-Sidon_Ithano.jpg
50 KB, 243x494
>ywn escape to the outer rim with Sidon Ithano in exchange for being his sex slave.
>>
>>64609715
>background character
That's the foreground anon. Learn your landscape depths
>>
Poe
>>
this was the deepest part of the movie for me. Did this animal evolve this way or has it always had a strong beak. It doesn't look like there is much else on the planet for the animal to bang it's beak against. Evolution takes tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands) of years though. How long has metal junk been on this planet? And that's not to say the humans brought the scrap, even though I see Rey's domicile is just a broken AT AT. Aliens could have been leaving junk on the planet long before humans even got past the moon. It's the only scene I thought back on after leaving the theater. Best scene of the whole movie for me.
>>
>>64609715
>supposed to be in another galaxy
>there's a fucking vulture

BRAVVO
>>
Tfw I was hyped for Sarco Plank since his Toy got leaked and JJ didnt even fucking use him

What a waste of a cool design, I hope Johnson uses better locations and uses the background characters at least a little bit
>>
>>64609715

Getting told by Kanjiklub
>>
File: unkar.jpg (211 KB, 1173x1084) Image search: [Google]
unkar.jpg
211 KB, 1173x1084
Unkar Plutt is a pretty cool guy. He's got a sweet business going on with all the scrip payouts and wage slavery.
>>
>>64610975
>these memes are worth, ONE QUARTER PORTION
>>
>>64610021
This

Maybe he'll be a real character in the next movie
>>
in the majority of scenes JJ zoomed too much or swiped too much and you could barely even see any background characters
>>
This is a clear example of JJ pushing his practical effects into our faces, its obnoxious and only exist to make us think he is relying mostly on them
>>
Unidentified Hunched Individual
>>
>>64610026

Ah, if you read the script, it's not an actual bird, it's a "scarecrow" to keep real actual birds away. That's why it looks fake and its actions are mechanical looking.
>>
File: gunheadLoL.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
gunheadLoL.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>64609715
>tfw when Rey drives a magnum ice cream bar
>>
>>64612399
Hey guys I found reddit
>>
File: Neo dodges the bullet.gif (493 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
Neo dodges the bullet.gif
493 KB, 500x190
>>64612399
nice dubs but fuck that. My theory was a million times better and it wasn't even conclusive. I was just coming up with explanations for what I was seeing but if that's the real reason I guess I dodged a bullet by not reading the script.
>mfw someone tries to give me episode VIII script
>>
File: Stormtrooper JB-007.gif (1 MB, 540x223) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper JB-007.gif
1 MB, 540x223
>>64610975
I liked Stormtrooper JB-007. He did the right thing and let Rey go. For Queen and country.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (14 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
14 KB, 300x221
his gaping ass hole
>>
>>64609818
God, those hips. He is beautiful.
>>
>>64613324
Don't you mean those trips ?
>>
>>64610975
Seconding this

Guy was alpha as fuck, didn't give a damn if Daisy was starving.
>>
>>64609818
>all the people in Maz's place look right at home in a Star Wars movie
>The smugglers on Han's ship look like they walked out of an X-men movie

for what purpose?
>>
>>64610975
Why would a semi-aquatic fuck want to live on a desert planet?
>>
The gothfu that called in the First Order at the club.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.