[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this show ever good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (396 KB, 666x349) Image search: [Google]
image.png
396 KB, 666x349
Was this show ever good?
>>
i thought the first few seasons were watchable. episodes before the cunts showed up
>>
Did you ever not have a stick up your ass?
>>
>>64608808
Yes, the first two seasons were ok - if you're a fan of comfy 90s-style sitcoms.
>>
File: oh boy.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
1 MB, 1280x720
It's probably the best sitcom of the last 10 years and definitely one of the all time best. Literally perfect cast, unique situations that weren't done before, great chemistry, actually good fast jokes here and there, colorful and nice to look at.

Not sure where all the hate on the internet comes from but the success pretty much speaks for itself.

When you see someone shitting on the show, though, you must always keep in mind that he probably likes this fucking 70s Show shit with laugh tracks ten times as bad.
>>
>>64608808
Some episodes were good, not many.
It was better before Bernadette and Amy.
Still watch sometimes because my dad is a huge fan and it's worthy to watch it if it means to spend time with him.
>>
>>64608983
Go home Chuck Lorre
>>
I find the exchanges between Penny and Sheldon to be genuinely funny and i find Penny in particular to be quite an endearing character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP8Vde4hBL0
>>
It was alright, about Friends tier comedy. Not too bad to have on in the background while you're snorting pills.
>>
File: Penny_purple.jpg (47 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
Penny_purple.jpg
47 KB, 450x675
we will never see season 1 penny again
>>
>>64608808
>reposting this fucking gay thread
>>
>>64608808
As good as That 70's Show, in that it's not actually that good, but it's comfy for a number of people.

It's just that it pokes fun at the type of people who dominate social media, so people are suddenly making fun of shit that sitcoms has always done.

It's shitty, but it's not hard to see why a lot of people like it.
>>
Idk
>>
>>64608983
I love artsy shit. I like weird shit. I like Wes Anderson, Charlie Kaufman, pretty much anything Phillip Seymour Hoffman ever did. I'm one of those freaks that saw and loved Eyes Wide Shut. I love Kubrick, I love anything with John Goodman in it... I habe have a high IQ and live in a 3way relationship with another guy and a girl for the past three years and I think God is silly and find Existentialism and Absurdism are more my style. I consider myself nonbinary internally and fully nd sanely recognize that most people see me as a gay male. I don't need to fight that label even though I have mostly threeways and have been with several women. I've never seen a Star Wars movie but I become incredibly nerdy if you ask me about birds, bees, ants, or elephants. People don't know shit about you, they just assume you're like them.

I absolutely love The Big Bang Theory and I just feel sorry for people who NEED to loudly hate it.
>>
It was great before Amy
Bernadette is somewhat okay before she became super bitchy
>>
>>64610157
infact it is still pretty great and comfy, before Sheldon/Amy come up

Amy's interactions with the other guys are nice, but Amy and Penny was so fucking bad, and Sheldon/Amy is by far the worst thing ever.

I was kind of hoping they would break them up for good, and have Amy just phase out from the main characters and be like Stuart or Will Wheadon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.