[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attack of the Clones is better than the Force Awakens. No,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Clones more than Awakens.jpg (2 MB, 4116x3196) Image search: [Google]
Clones more than Awakens.jpg
2 MB, 4116x3196
Attack of the Clones is better than the Force Awakens.

No,

>don't hold mah hand
>you gotta boyfriend, is he qt

Blade Runner inspired city chase scene > girl masterfully flying the Falcon on another sand planet
Dex > Orange bitch
Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme > Rey, Finn, Poe
Clone Wars > ANH Death Star rehash
Palpatine > Snoke
Jango > Captain Phasma
Count Dooku > Kylo Ren
>>
I hate this post. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.
>>
>>64608795

lol
>>
I tried watching AotC the other day and by Geonosis I was so bored that I was begging for it to just end

It's literally 6 minutes longer than TPM but it felt like an eternity
>>
>>64608795
/tv/ was a mistake.
>>
>>64608795
Also Padme had a lot of character in this movie.

It showed her courage and stubbornness in the face of danger. Also her compassion for other was shown once again right at the beginning to remind the audience what was established in Ep1.

>Her reaction to her decor dying in the first scene, she runs straight there when her bodyguard warns her its still dangerous
>she can pilot a star ship
>her using herself as bait for the assassin
>her bodyguard tells obiwan that they should be more worried about Padme doing something stupid instead of Anakin when they go to Naboo
>It was her decision to save obiwan from the wingy aliens, forcing Anakin to come with her(not that he needed much convincing)
>held her own in the factory scene
>first to free herself from the chains in the monster fighting pit scene
>was a battlefield commander of the clones in the huge battle
>showed selfless characteristics
>showed that she was true to her beliefs, would sacrifice the people she loved for the better of the galaxy
>Anakin and ObiWan agreed that she would go after count dooku instead of saving someone who fell down in the middle of a desert
>quick decision making and was respected by the clonestroopers

Padme was a close second best character in Ep 2 after Obiwan. Heck she could be the second best character in all the prequels after Obiwan if I wasn't such a QuiGon fan. But she is easily the best female character in Starwars.
>>
>>64608795
Attack of the Clones was a Star Wars movie for people who hate Star Wars movies.
>>
>>64608795
we know.
only redditors believe tfa was better than the prequels
>>
>>64609337
ONLY A REDDITOR BELIEVES IN ABSOLUTES
>>
>>64608795

FUCK YOU

ANH > Empire > Sith > Jedi > Menace > Clones > Awakens

Oh, wait
>>
>>64608908
This
>>
>>64608795
>I'm going to post my thread again because I spent a bunch of time making it the first time

If nobody responded the first time, maybe try your luck at reddit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.