[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ash VS Evil Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ash-vs-evil-dead-header-2[1].jpg (48 KB, 640x351) Image search: [Google]
ash-vs-evil-dead-header-2[1].jpg
48 KB, 640x351
This is the most entertained I have been in forever!

Season 2 please come soon!
>>
Is Starz officially the plebbiest cable channel?
>>
>>64608360

well the spartacus series wasn't bad
>>
Episode 1 was brilliant, but Rami directed it. Everything after that was one of the worst tv shows I've ever seen. Horrible writing and directing...
>>
I want a supercut that cuts out all the subplots and time when Ash isn't onscreen.
>>
>>64608458
Plebness and badness have nothing to do with each other.

Side note, Spartacus's only appeal was the tits and violence.
>>
>>64608497
How does it feel to be dead inside?
I imagine it must be very liberating.
>>
>>64608524
Wouldnt know. 7 out of 10 episodes simply are horrible. Last few episodes are worst of all. Acting is abysmal. It ended with naked children jumping on Ash and biting him. Yeah terrific special effects. Side characters become annoying and I wish they just died. EPisode 1 was terrific. Episode they summoned the minor demon wasnt bad either. But if this show didnt have Evil Dead in its title It'd be cancelled after 5 episodes.

This show is genuinely aweful. But some people are so desensitized to the aweful shit out there, anything mediocre comes across as competent. Develop some taste you sugar and fat binging Murrican redneck.
>>
>>64608696
You're taking a tv show called "Ash vs. evil dead" rather seriously.
My advice to you: stop watching it.
>>
>>64608749
Yeah, cause imagine if "Evil Dead" was synonymous with top quality horror.

That'd be, that'd be crazy right!! right!!!!?????
>>
>>64608570
Please do it. I suspect with all the non-Ash subplots cut out the runtime will be the length of one slightly long movie.
>>
>>64608517
>Spartacus's only appeal was the tits and violence.

Yes, and..?
>>
>>64608814
>top quality horror
Did you watch the actual movies?
The first one was unintentionally bad and was the horror equivalent of "The Room."
The second one tried to be a horror-comedy to save face for the first one.
The third one went into Ray Harryhausen/Cary Grant swashbuckling territory and had nothing to do with actual horror.
>>
>>64608497
You're completely fucking crazy if you thought the last 3 episodes were bad
>>
File: krnkbait.png (23 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
krnkbait.png
23 KB, 500x294
>>64608696
everyone relax, ignore and discuss AvED

>>64608500
>>64608570
>>64608878
This sounds wonderful. Wouldn't hurt to have the Lucy Lawless scenes in their too, just discard anything with her and blackcop. You'd get enough of Pablo and Jewbabe in their scenes with Ash
>>
So when is S2E1 going to come out?
I was thinking about revisiting and marathoning S1 before starting with E2. Did anyone do it already, how does everything hold up a second time around?
>>
Season finale was great. Pretty much a short horror film.
>>
>>64610251
October
>>
I'd give the season like a 6 out of 10. The first couple episodes were great, then the middle episodes dragged ass, but once they got to the cabin the show got good again.
>>
>they say waitresses don't get big tips, but that's about to change
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.