[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like this episode was sort of written to mock our expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: The_Gonewild_Implication.jpg (72 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
The_Gonewild_Implication.jpg
72 KB, 550x413
I feel like this episode was sort of written to mock our expectations of it. They literally used just about every always sunny running gag, reference, and trope in one episode. It was brilliant.

shitty homemade videos
a straight man witnesses their antics
drinking to blackout/nonchalant dangerous alcohol use
Dee is gross and ugly
Charlie can't read (Brazil)
They're all racist
Mac is gay/likes men's bodies
Dennis murders women
Frank was conning them the whole time
Donkey Brains and Wolf Cola
Fight Milk
The Waitress hates Charlie
Charlie is invincible

What did /tv/ think of the IASIP premier?
>>
>>64605192
The Gang Recycles Their Trash is pretty clear about being a joke on using old shit. This premiere didn't seem deliberate like that.
>>
>>64605192
>be one of the hottest chics to ever graze this shithole of a planet
>going from based Dennis to some limp wristed shitskin

waifu dropped
>>
File: index.png (9 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
index.png
9 KB, 205x246
>>64605192

>ywn be Glen in that picture

I hope my screenplays and tv scripts get picked up so I can meet my waifus
>>
the phrase "electric boogaloo" is a meme in itself, usually denoting a sequel that the creators know is bad and is only a sequel because the first one did well.

I'm going to give them the benefit of doubt and assume that the network stepped in and told them to do a sequel episode making sure to hit all the "favorite parts" (data likely aggregated from twitter) about the show.

overall 6.2/10
>>
>>64605665
That makes a lot of sense. Let's hope the network fucks off for the remainder of the season with their data.

At the risk of sounding like a poser, I hope the show doesn't become shit.
>>
>>64605192
sometimes i wish i could over analyze things i enjoy like you guys
>>
File: Born to feel.jpg (62 KB, 665x820) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel.jpg
62 KB, 665x820
>tfw a beautiful redheaded titcow will never lust after you
>>
File: 1450904663846.jpg (81 KB, 1024x578) Image search: [Google]
1450904663846.jpg
81 KB, 1024x578
>>64605192
YOU.....
J..
U...
S.....
T.......
KNOW........
>>
>deluding yourself this much

s10 showed the magic is gone, its rubbish now and episodes are now based entirely around the characters personalities, rather than the situations they get into
>>
>>64605192
literally taken directly from reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/IASIP/comments/3ztbql/s11e01_chardee_macdennis_2_electric_boogaloo/cyoy05c
>>
File: 1440338809708.jpg (12 KB, 243x271) Image search: [Google]
1440338809708.jpg
12 KB, 243x271
>>64606268

makes sense now
>>
>they're being lazy on purpose guise!!1!
nah this excuse ran out two seasons ago
>>
>>64606322
Holy shit OP literally copy pasted from Reddit what a fucking fag
>>
>>64606322
jesus christ why
>>
>>64606314
This, characters are the focus & creative space has been lost
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.