[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you know that Heroes Reborn returns tonight? Do you even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: heroes-reborn-poster-790x1054.jpg (162 KB, 790x1054) Image search: [Google]
heroes-reborn-poster-790x1054.jpg
162 KB, 790x1054
Did you know that Heroes Reborn returns tonight?

Do you even care?

Live thread
>>
I care
>>
Why?
>>
taking bets nbc cancels this while airing the episode, opting instead for slap chop commercials because it gets more viewers
>>
>>64604173
of course it's getting "cancelled".

Ratings have been going down and they put a gap when there were only three episodes left. It's done for.
>>
i do not care because i'm not a looser
>>
File: senpai.jpg (25 KB, 397x397) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
25 KB, 397x397
>>64604534
Trying to get that Quinto fans back just you wait Heroes will be back!
>>
They should've just brought back chuck
>>
>>64604600
Quinto's never coming back m8. Besides, they ruined his character back in Heroes, not enough people will care.
>>
>>64604881
I just want to know what happened to his character

And technically Sylar CAN come back, since he can shapeshift
>>
I can't take Evil Parkman seriously
>>
>>64604975
>I just want to know what happened to his character

He joined Peter for some Petrelli Movement shit that's against the registration.

>And technically Sylar CAN come back, since he can shapeshift

That would be cheap and make it even more shit
>>
>>64604774
I fucking wish, that show ended on note that angered me
>>
>>64604052
I knew, I didn't care. I watched and loved all of the original series from start to finish but reborn is such shit I didn't even bother with the last episode before the break and won't watch any more.

I could sit here and defend the original series all night but this is just pure shit and needs to be cancelled as soon as possible. I'm with the other poster, if any NBC series needed a new event series then Chuck deserved it more.
>>
>>64604052
Is icecream-fu in leggings this episode?
>>
>>64605384
She just showed up
>>
wow this thread is fucking dead.

That gap really killed the interest in this show didn't it?
>>
>>64604128
This so much.

I actually liked the teenage kid and his qt waifu, but everything else was trash. I hate how interconnected this show always tries to be because of how terrible so many of the subplots are.
>>
>>64605548
The show killed interest in the show.
>>
>>64605548
Of course it did.

They knew what they were doing wen they put a gap in a 13 episode miniseries. If they didn't have low enough ratings before, they definitely have them now. They'll just blame the audience
>>
>>64605548
basically sequel to the live-action Avatar TLA, except somehow shittier
>>
>lets all not just shot the computer girl

Was the clone guy always this stupid?

I don't remember him being this stupid.
>>
RIP Clone Nigga
>>
wait

wait

what the fuck just happened with clone man?
>>
>clone man fighting with his real body
>ever

what a ponce
>>
>cadillac commercial is better than the actual show

How is that even possible.
>>
>>64605902
he died in honorabru combat
>>
Why the fuck did clone man fight her with his real body

This just DESTROYED Erica's plan too, what a fucking retard.
>>
>that fucking computer screen

HACKING.JPG
>>
>>64605908
Honestly makes no fucking sense. You'd think they'd keep the real him in a pod in the future since he's a slave factory just waiting to happen.
>>
File: 1435887783431.png (20 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1435887783431.png
20 KB, 342x245
shouldn't have had a month and a half break for a mini-series that has only 3 episodes left
>>
Next week is called "Company Woman"

Will it be as good as the episode it's ripping off?
>>
Why don't they find Ando and have him Amplify Tommy's power so much he brings everything to the future?

Boom problem solved.
>>
>come to /tv/ for first time in a few weeks after a great heroes episode
>ded thred
is broadcast tv dead? this season hasn't been perfect, but that episode was solid
>>
After watching that first 10 eps of Reborn, I went back and watch all the other seasons. I remember finished each episode of season 1 and thinking, "Wow, it was really good back then, I don't remember it being this good" I thought that all the way to the end of season 2, and an obvious drop-off in quality happened. Regardless, I soldiered through and it was a pleasant enough revisit to the original show.

Heroes Reborn is just not good. I'm only watching it because I liked Heroes and want to see throwbacks to old characters and maybe get a little bit more closure. Still holding out that Peter and Sylar will show up.
>>
>>64606596
Probably cause the actor's not coming back or they didn't ask for him back
>>
I completely forgot this exists. I also forgot I watched the first couple episodes.
>>
>>64606935
>Heroes Reborn is just not good
what don't you like? season hasn't been perfect but I think it's easily second best to the first

haven't rewatched any to be fair
>>

▲▲ shit
>>
File: Heroes, DAT ASS.webm (3 MB, 840x472) Image search: [Google]
Heroes, DAT ASS.webm
3 MB, 840x472
Well that was pretty shit, let's talk about Erica's ass, any good shots this episode?
>>
>>64607316
Really, no one else wants to talk about ass? Buncha faggots itt
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.